FA Premier League Thread

FA Premier League 2007/08  

333 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the FA Premier League 2007/08?

• Arsenal
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Chelsea
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle United
    • Portsmouth
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • Other
  2. 2. Who be relegated from the FA Premier League 2007/08 (select 3)?

• Aston Villa
    • Birmingham City
    • Derby County
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Middlesbrough
    • Reading
    • Sunderland
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Other
  3. 3. Who will be top scorer in the FA Premier League 2007/08?

• Benni McCarthy
    • Carlos Tevez
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • Didier Drogba
    • Dimitar Berbatov
    • Fernando Torres
    • Michael Owen
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Yakubu Aiyegbeni
    • Other

Spurs land Modric

14 minutes ago

Tottenham have won the race to sign highly-rated Croatia midfielder Luka Modric for a fee believed to be ?15.8million (euros 20 million).

The Barclays Premier League club have agreed personal terms with the 22-year-old, who was reportedly courted by many of Europe's top sides, and he will leave Dinamo Zagreb for White Hart Lane this summer subject to him passing a medical.

Modric must also obtain a work permit but that will be a formality given his status as one of the continent's most coveted talents.

Great Player shame about the club:pp

hahahhahahahha, way to choke man u, you could lose the title, this would be one of the biggest choke shows in EPL history

No the biggest choke was when Newcastle were cruising at the top of the EPL and they chucked it away.

:jump: :jump: :jump:

greb i am actually pulling for you, i actually have a chelsea jersey to (bought it before the special one showed up). I use to love that jersey cause it was sexy, the fly emirates with the two blows fading in and out of the sponsor logo, one of the nicest jerseys ever. I hope you guys take the league

greb i am actually pulling for you, i actually have a chelsea jersey to (bought it before the special one showed up). I use to love that jersey cause it was sexy, the fly emirates with the two blows fading in and out of the sponsor logo, one of the nicest jerseys ever. I hope you guys take the league

My fav jersey is the black Chelsea one :).

http://static.flickr.com/69/224288295_4abb306c43_o.jpg

Well looking forward Man Utd still have the advantage, GD Wigan and West Ham...

They'll certainly beat us (West Ham) because we are utter crap at the moment.

The MU vs. WH is turning out to be quite entertaining, especially for a mutual fan :rolleyes: Four goals and a straight red in the first half, lets hope we see more in the second half. Some cracking goals will make a good watch on MOTD this eve.

I watched the 1st half, Man U were quite impressive, except Nani obviously. The FA should watch the video and ban him for another 3 games for the play acting.

Millenium Magic was much better (Rugby League for those that don't know)

West Ham were very, very poor today. Practically gave Man Utd the title.

Nani was a disgrace to football today.

When are West Ham not poor...I am pleased we have the points already otherwise we would be relegated by now.

Flamini Will "Sign" for AC Milan

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has claimed that Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini is on the verge of signing for the Italian club.

"Flamini will arrive tonight in Milan and will sign a four-year contract," he said after Sunday's 2-1 win over Inter.

The French midfielder's contract with the Gunners expires at the end of this season - and manager Arsene Wenger has admitted he is wary Flamini will leave.

The 24-year-old is expected to undergo a medical at the San Siro on Monday.

Despite the offer of a new five-year deal from Arsenal, Flamini's future remains unresolved and both AC Milan and Juventus are reported to have been tracking the France international.