UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Champions League 2007/2008?

• Barcelona
    • Liverpool
    • AC Milan
    • Inter Milan
    • Arsenal
    • Man Utd
    • Real Madrid
    • Chelsea
    • Other
  2. 2. Who will be the Top Scorer?

• Didier Drogba
    • Samuel Eto'o
    • Thierry Henry
    • Kaka
    • Fernando Morientes
    • Herman Crespo
    • Adriano
    • Peter Crouch
    • Others

Liverpool will probably beat Beşiktaş in the next game, scoring many goals...though I wish Beşiktaş wins :D

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't win. Playing in Istanbul is not an easy task and judging from what I heard on the radio when listening to Besiktas v Porto, what they describe as the inferno of Istanbul is correct. The Portuguese commentators on the radio had a very hard time communicating with the dynamics of the chants throughout the game.

Very lovely environment I must say. That is what makes soccer so great :yes:

Playing in Istanbul is not an easy task and judging from what I heard on the radio when listening to Besiktas v Porto, what they describe as the inferno of Istanbul is correct.

Ask AC Milan about Istanbul ;)

Oh, we've won it five times, we've won it five times...

Liverpool better win the other two qualifying matches...I'd be ****ed if they wouldn't!

Oh and Man U finally unleashed their goaling spree...YAY!

You confused me there. You Sir are a Man Utd fan, and you would like Liverpool to win?

Liverpool let it slip again :|...if they get to the final this year it will be amazing!

Ahh well when we won it last time we needed to score three goals in 45 minutes (against Olympiakos) to qualify from the group :p

I am pretty surprised, BJK is not a great team but of course I can't complain. :)

Liverpool in CL is not the usual Liverpool.

I am pretty surprised, BJK is not a great team but of course I can't complain. :)

Liverpool in CL is not the usual Liverpool.

The Beskitas fans where crazy, it reminded me of how the standing Kop at Anfield used to be where the crowd used to sway. I am surprised it is still allowed in Turkey because the stadiums are (mostly) all seated in England because of safety laws.

Still, it was quite a sight.

Oh God. Worst night ever for Turkish football. Congrats to LP for their record.(8 is the most goal difference in one game so they are better than Arsenal :p)

I hope Fenerbah?e wins tomorrow..

I enjoyed watching the game. I was chuckling all the way through the 2nd half at the luck Liverpool had. Can't complain when everything is going your way :p