TF2

Cod4

Gfunk4life

Americas army:d5^_Condom.

Xfire: apatriot

Minimoose

Xfire: myobboym

Steam: und34dfr33k

CSS (Gungame :D '[Teh] GunGame Mad House' server is the best)

BF2

DOD

TF2

Phantom Limb

Steam: Jay Must Die

Counter-Strike Source

Team Fortress 2

Day of Defeat Source (rarely)

HL2: DM (rarely)

Other PC gaming:

Battle for Middle-Earth 2

Dawn of War

Hellgate: London (as Marius, usually in chat instance 1)

Guild Wars (as Marius)

Matrix XII

Same as my username here: Matrix XII :p

+longgonebn

most of the games I play on the PC is :

bmangamer

soniqstylz

Steam: soniqstylz

Feel free to add me, tho I don't play a LOT online, I'd probably be more inclined to if I knew more people playing.

NiceCarpet

NiceCarpet-ng for WC3TFT US.West

NiceCarpet or NiceCarpet -ng for everything else.

Numpad

Numpad or when thats not avail then Dapmun.. been using it for years since i was creating a hotmail account and everything i typed was already taken so i looked at my keyboard and voila! lol

EnzoFX

Wow, I'm actually surprised at the amount of people that play HL2: DM. I myself have always loved it. Hardly play it anymore tho, due to CS & TF2. =P

If any of you are in CA (or nearby, Don't want bad ping), add me and I'll join ya in a game!

SteamID

• 4 weeks later...
mildpanda
xfire; BF2: snukie3
Unto Darkness

XBL: UNTO DARKNESS

I play:

- Halo 3

- Forza 2

- FIFA 08

That Guy

Steam: Sazz181

Xfire: Sazz181

WLM: Guess what.

I play, or rather, can play:

TF2

COD4

BF2

CS:S

Crysis (Pfff)

And once in a blue moon, Guild Wars.

• 4 weeks later...
Huffdady

Every MMORPG I have ever played my toons name is Rubbermade.

My IM/nick name has always had something to do with Huffdady (Huffdaddy is almost always taken). Thank to the US Army for that nickname.

• 3 weeks later...
soniqstylz

Picked up the PC version of UT3, name is soniqstylzPC (since I already had soniqstylz taken for the PS3 version).

raider360

M4ster_Ch33f :p

Chosen One

The Choosen One

LtRaven

Impact

citrusleak on steam. I play TF2 and CS:S.

NienorGT

Update: Cod4: [KeBeKeR] Jarek

+shift.

realityRedefined. on CS.

Anthony@Lordaeron on Warcraft III :p

Brian M.

bma on steam - however, I've been neglecting it lately :(

.Kompressor

:D

Games - NAMES

Call of Duty 4 = Loggerhead

Battlefield 2 = SF_Loggerhead

America's Army (back in the day) = MI6agent (that's Mi6)

Loggerhead is a sea turtle.

morpheus2n

I play juat bout anything my genral name is morpheus2n2 thats for everything apart from xfire where its morpheus2n

Primie.uk

CoD4 - aMok

CoD2 - aMok or Dak`

Primie.uk

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Namerah S
      Team Ninja details features of Nioh 2 Complete Edition for PC
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

Team Ninja launched the action RPG Nioh sequel titled Nioh 2 for the last-gen PlayStation 4 console last year. Two months ago, the video game developer revealed that Nioh 2 would be leaving PlayStation exclusivity by announcing Nioh 2 Complete Edition. The PC version is set to arrive early next month.

Today the game's makers revealed more information about the upcoming PC game on Twitter. Publisher Koei Tecmo shared further details about the features of the upcoming Nioh 2 Complete Edition. A new game trailer highlighting the PC features has also been released.

As per today's announcements, Nioh 2 on PC will support 4K Ultra HD, ultra-wide screens, HDR and a 144Hz screen refresh rate. The game's makers have added complete customizability for mice and keyboards and the game is touted to run at 60fps or 120fps consistently, depending on whether the PC specs are compatible of course.

Nioh 2 Complete Edition for the PC platform is due out February 5, 2021, exclusively on Steam. Pre-orders are currently open and can be placed on Valve's dedicated game store. As a launch promotion, those who buy the Nioh sequel within the initial three weeks after the PC release will get two bonus in-game items, the Sohaya Deserter Garb and Ornate Gold Armour.

• By indospot
      Cyberpunk 2077 has lost over 75% of its active player base on Steam
      by João Carrasqueira

CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077 was a long-awaited title for many fans of the company, but when the game released last month, it was seen as a disappointment to many, and even made our list of biggest disappointments for 2020. Now, Steam numbers show that the futuristic RPG has seen a sharp decline in player count since its launch just one month ago.

According to data from GitHyp, Cyberpunk 2077 peaked at over one million active players in the first few days after its release, and it was the first single-player game to do so on Steam. However, that number started to go down after just one week, and this past weekend, the game peaked at around 225,000 players, marking a 79% decrease in just under a month.

Comparing it to CD Projekt Red's previous title, The Witcher 3, that game took about three months to see a similar decline in terms of percentage. It's worth keeping in mind that the title debuted in 2015 with roughly 92,000 players, and was sitting at around 55,000 a month later. By that metric, Cyberpunk 2077 is still doing pretty well.

The Witcher 3 also saw some resurgence in player counts since its launch, as downloadable content and updates were pushed out to improve and expand the experience. Cyberpunk 2077 hasn't had much time to see a similar treatment, and the team has promised to work on a lot of the issues discovered by players within the game, plus DLC is also planned. Those updates may help bring the game back to prominence as time goes on. Of course, whether that's enough to deflect oncoming lawsuits against CD Projekt Red remains to be seen.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Weekend PC Game Deals: Ongoing winter sales to wade through
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals from all over the internet are gathered into one place, every week, for your consumption. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets.

The first Humble Choice of 2021 has landed, marking the promotion's one year anniversary. The collection offers 12 games as usual, and you can find each one below:

PC Building Simulator Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Pathologic 2 Warhammer: Chaosbane Total Tank Simulator Song of Horror Complete Edition Not Tonight Vampire: The Masquerade – Shadows of New York Tales of the Neon Sea Minoria Deleveled The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines While basic subscribers get to pick three games from the selection for $14.99 as usual, this month, the store is offering all 12 games for Premium and Classic members instead of their usual pickings. This newest selection of games will be available on Humble until February 5.

Epic Games Store ended its two weeks of daily freebies promotion this week, but that doesn't mean the giveaways as a whole are coming to a close. The store has now gone back to its weekly free games schedule it seems, and Jurassic World Evolution is the latest game you can grab.

Coming in from Frontier Developments, it is a theme park builder and management title based around, as expected, dinosaurs. Guided by Dr. Ian Malcolm - voiced by Jeff Goldblum -, you will be obtaining DNA material from fossil sites to create your own ancient behemoths as you try to construct a profitable, and hopefully safe, Jurassic park.

The game will end its free to claim run on January 7, and to replace it on that date will arrive the space-based tactical rogue-lite Crying Suns.

Big Deals
      The yearly winter sales have not gone anywhere since last week, and we've prepared a fresh list of highlights for your perusing below. Almost all promotions from last week's Big Deals list are still active if you want to head back and check them out also. Moreover, Epic Games' $10 coupon for items listed at $14.99 or higher is available for several more days.

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 – $29.99 on Steam The Outer Worlds – $29.99 on Epic Store Resident Evil 2 + 3 Raccoon City Bundle – $29.78 on Steam Need for Speed Collection – $26.98 on Steam Rust – $26.79 on Steam Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning – $23.99 on Epic Store Amnesia: Rebirth – $23.99 on Epic Store Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition – $23.99 on Steam Halo: The Master Chief Collection – $23.99 on Steam DARK SOULS III Deluxe Edition – $21.24 on Steam Hunt: Showdown – $19.99 on Steam Torchlight III – $19.99 on Steam GreedFall – $19.99 on Steam Destroy All Humans! – $19.79 on Epic Store Dead Space Pack – $18.86 on Steam Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition – $17.99 on Steam Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony – $15.99 on Steam Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – $15.99 on Steam Metro Exodus – $15.99 on Epic Store Pavlov VR - Early Access – $14.99 on Steam The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition – $14.99 on Steam Return of the Obra Dinn – $14.99 on Steam Devil May Cry 5 – $14.99 on GamesPlanet Insurgency: Sandstorm – $14.99 on Steam Crysis Trilogy – $14.22 on Steam Farming Simulator 19 – $13.99 on Steam Cuphead – $13.99 on Steam Pathfinder: Kingmaker – $13.99 on Steam Phasmophobia - Early Access – $12.59 on Steam Kingdom Come: Deliverance – $11.99 on Steam Outward – $11.99 on Steam Injustice 2 Legendary Edition – $11.99 on Steam The Pedestrian – $11.99 on Steam Batman: Arkham Collection – $10.79 on Fanatical Tabletop Simulator – $9.99 on Steam Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – $9.99 on Steam WHAT THE GOLF? – $9.99 on Steam Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition – $9.99 on Steam SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising – $9.99 on Steam Black Mesa – $9.99 on Steam Sunless Skies – $9.99 on Steam Eleven: Table Tennis VR – $9.99 on Steam Mass Effect: Andromeda – $9.89 on Steam Journey – $9.74 on Steam A Way Out – $8.99 on Steam Battlefleet Gothic: Armada II – $8.99 on Steam Shadow Warrior 2 – $7.99 on Steam PAYDAY 2 Legacy Collection – $7.44 on GreenManGaming Max Payne 3 – $6.99 on Steam Besiege – $5.99 on Steam Titanfall 2 – $5.99 on Origin Antichamber – $4.99 on Steam Terraria – $4.99 on Steam Papers, Please – $4.99 on Steam Grim Dawn – $4.99 on Steam Firewatch – $4.99 on Steam Rise of Nations: Extended Edition – $4.99 on Steam Heave Ho – $4.99 on Steam Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered – $3.99 on Steam Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy – $3.99 on Steam Undertale – $3.99 on Steam The End is Nigh – $3.74 on Steam Ryse: Son of Rome – $2.99 on Steam Blackwake – $0.99 on Steam Poly Bridge – $0.99 on Steam Jurassic World Evolution – $0 on Epic Store DRM-free Goodness
      Winter DRM-free sales are going on strong as well, with GOG now moving into its own final days of store-wide discounts:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition - $14.99 on GOG DUSK - $10.99 on GOG Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition - $9.99 on GOG My Friend Pedro - $9.99 on GOG Observation - $9.99 on GOG Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition - $9.99 on GOG Enter the Gungeon - $7.49 on GOG The Evil Within Bundle - $6.24 on GOG Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - $5.99 on GOG The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition Deluxe - $4.99 on GOG Mirror's Edge - $4.99 on GOG LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga - $4.99 on GOG Mount & Blade: Warband - $4.99 on GOG Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition - $4.99 on GOG STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic - $3.49 on GOG STAR WARS Battlefront II (Classic) - $3.49 on GOG Fallout 2 - $2.99 on GOG Beyond Good & Evil - $2.99 on GOG Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut - $2.99 on GOG Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis - $2.09 on GOG Pizza Connection 2 - $2.03 on GOG Populous: The Beginning - $1.49 on GOG Deus Ex GOTY Edition - $0.97 on GOG Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - $0.97 on GOG Thief Gold - $0.97 on GOG Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals could vary depending on the region.

That is it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals folks, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint not to break the bank adding new games to your ever-growing backlogs this new year. Of course, there is an enormous amount of other deals ready and waiting all over the interwebs if you comb through it hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a great weekend.

• By Usama Jawad96
      Here are the 100 bestselling Steam games of 2020
      by Usama Jawad

Towards the end of each year, Valve traditionally reveals the bestselling Steam games of the past 12 months. Although the company does not disclose exact sales figures or dollar values, it divides games into categories such as Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze. Now, the company has unveiled the list of 100 top-selling games on its platform for 2020.

The 100 bestsellers for 2020 have been measured in terms of gross revenue. 12 games fall in the Platinum category, 12 in Gold, 15 in Silver, and 59 in Bronze. These are as follows:

Platinum

DOOM Eternal Cyberpunk 2077 DOTA 2 Destiny 2 Monster Hunter: World Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Among Us Red Dead Redemption 2 Grand Theft Auto V PUBG Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Gold

Borderlands 3 The Elder Scrolls Online Phasmophobia Dead by Daylight ARK: Survival Evolved Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Halo: The Master Chief Collection Warframe Crusader Kings III Baldur's Gate Sea of Thieves Sid Meier's Civilization VI Silver

Rust Stellaris Final Fantasy XIV Online War Thunder Raft Total War: Warhammer II The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Microsoft Flight Simulator Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Hades Cities: Skylines Path of Exile Planet Zoo Euro Truck Simulator 2 Team Fortress 2 Bronze

Don't Starve Together Terraria DayZ Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Star Wars: Squadrons FIFA 21 Death Stranding Arma 3 The Sims 4 No Man's Sky GTFO Ori and the Will of the Wisps The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Smite Half-Life: Alyx Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Apex Legends Hunt: Showdown American Truck Simulator NBA 2K21 Resident Evil 3 Wallpaper Engine Football Manager 2021 Tabletop Simulator Temtem RimWorld Stardew Valley Deep Rock Galactic Metro: Exodus Human: Fall Flat Risk of Rain 2 Pummel Party Fallout 4 NBA 2K20 Remnant: From the Ashes Farming Simulator 19 Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Fallout 76 Call of Duty: Black Ops III Grounded Europa Universalis IV Dying Light Far Cry 5 Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Satisfactory Persona 4 Golden Lords Mobile theHunter: Call of the Wild Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order World of Warships Conan Exiles Hearts of Iron IV Horizon Zero Dawn The Forest Dark Souls III Marvel's Avengers Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition Total War: Three Kingdoms Valve has also highlighted other titles in its "Best of 2020" categories such as "New Releases", "Most Played", "Early Access Grads", "Best of VR", and "Controller Games". Be sure to check them out here.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Weekend PC Game Deals: Winter Sales 2020 Edition
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals from all over the internet are gathered into one place, every week, for your consumption. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets.

The daily freebie promotion Epic Games Store kicked off last week is ongoing, and there are six more games still to come. The game you can claim to today is Red Hook Studios' Darkest Dungeon, a popular turn-based roguelike.

The dark fantasy title is known for its punishing dungeon crawling gameplay, tasking you with both taking down monstrosities and keeping an eye on your party's mental wellbeing. After claiming the game, don't forget to grab The Musketeer free DLC from the bottom of the store page either.

Sticking to the usual schedule, this Darkest Dungeon giveaway only lasts a day, and at the time of publishing this feature, it's only got a few hours left before the next free game takes its place at 11AM ET. If your timing is off, you will see another game in the freebie slot.

While holiday sales are in full swing, Humble went on to introduce two gaming bundles this week, though one of them is a re-bundle. Starting with the new one, you can get copies of Tacoma and Space Run for $1 in the Humble Holiday in Space Bundle.

Paying the average price, currently $8, also gets you Deep Sky Derelicts, Rover Mechanic Simulator, and Siege of Centauri, which are joined by AVICII Invector in the $10 tier. Lastly, Breathedge and Moons of Madness arrive in the final tier, which will set you back $14.

As for the re-bundle, the Codemasters collection comes with Overlord II, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and Toybox Turbos for $1. Bumping up to the $7 rung gets you DiRT Rally, F1 2018, and DiRT 4 alongside a few DLC packs. The 10$ final tier of this bundle offers DiRT Rally 2.0, F1 2019, and GRID, plus Humble Store discount coupons for F1 2020 (55% off) and DiRT 5 (35% off).

Free Events
      Blizzard's free events continue for a second week, as following the Call of Duty free-to-play promotion, Overwatch has now opened its class-based combat doors for everyone. You can play the complete version of the game for free until January 4 through the Battle.net client.

Meanwhile on Steam, the DCS World flight simulator is having a trial that offers every single aircraft to try out for free until January 5. Almost all of its DLC aircraft and modules have received discounts for the period as well.

Big Deals
      Holiday sales are in full swing as Steam entered the fray earlier this week with its behemoth Winter 2020 Sale, giving you two whole weeks to reduce the size of your wishlist. Still, keep in mind that the Epic Games Store's unlimited coupon offer hasn't expired yet, giving you an extra $10 discount for any game in its catalog that's priced at or above $14.99.

Find our highlights for this weekend below, and considering the breadth of the sales, be sure to come back next week for the second part of the selection:

Half-Life: Alyx VR – $44.99 on Steam Immortals: Fenyx Rising – $40.19 on Epic Store Yakuza: Like a Dragon Day Ichi Edition – $40.19 on Fanatical Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – $38.99 on Steam EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 – $29.99 on Steam

Death Stranding – $29.99 on Epic Store Octopath Traveler – $29.99 on Steam Tetris Effect: Connected – $29.99 on Microsoft Store Desperados III – $24.99 on Epic Store Total War: THREE KINGDOMS – $24.99 on GamesPlanet Halo: The Master Chief Collection – $23.99 on Steam Disco Elysium – $23.99 on Epic Store Control Ultimate Edition – $23.99 on Epic Store STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order – $23.99 on Steam Terminator: Resistance – $23.99 on Steam BONEWORKS VR – $23.99 on Steam Parkitect – $22.49 on Steam DayZ – $22.49 on Steam Age of Empires Definitive Collection – $22.47 on Steam Deep Rock Galactic – $20.99 on Steam Sea of Thieves – $19.99 on Steam Dishonored: Complete Collection – $19.99 on Humble Store NieR:Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition – $19.99 on Steam Borderlands 3 – $19.79 on Epic Store Anno 1800 – $19.79 on Epic Store DARK SOULS: REMASTERED – $18.99 on IndieGala Divinity: Original Sin 2 – $17.99 on Steam Kenshi – $17.99 on Steam Fall Guys – $15.99 on Steam Halo Wars 2 – $15.99 on Microsoft Store Diablo III – $14.99 on Battle.net Paradise Killer – $14.99 on Steam Outer Wilds – $14.99 on Epic Store Overwatch – $14.99 on Battle.net Ori and the Will of the Wisps – $14.99 on Steam Noita – $14.99 on Steam Darksiders Genesis – $14.99 on Steam Persona 4 Golden - Digital Deluxe Edition – $14.62 on Fanatical BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE – $13.39 on Steam Cloudpunk – $13.39 on Steam Valve Complete Pack – $13.14 on Steam The Surge 2 – $11.99 on Steam Void Bastards – $11.99 on Steam The Deus Ex Collection – $10.60 on Steam StarCraft Remastered – $9.99 on Battle.net Stardew Valley – $9.99 on Steam Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – $9.99 on Steam Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines – $9.99 on Steam Quantum Break – $9.99 on Steam The Forest – $9.99 on Steam Gears 5 – $9.99 on Steam My Friend Pedro – $9.99 on Steam Observation – $9.99 on Steam Bayonetta & Vanquish Bundle – $8.98 on Steam Fable Anniversary – $8.74 on Steam Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – $7.99 on Steam Sayonara Wild Hearts – $7.79 on Steam Yakuza Kiwami 2 – $6.59 on Fanatical ReCore: Definitive Edition – $4.99 on Steam Titanfall Deluxe Edition – $4.99 on Steam Sunset Overdrive – $4.99 on Steam Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes – $4.49 on Steam Among Us – $3.99 on Steam Hotline Miami – $2.49 on Steam Darkest Dungeon – $0 on Epic Store DRM-free Goodness
      The GOG store's winter sales also continue, and you can find our latest list of DRM-free deals below:

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition - $39.99 on GOG Dishonored: Complete Collection - $23.99 on GOG Terminator: Resistance - $23.99 on GOG Disco Elysium - $23.99 on GOG Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition - $17.99 on GOG Streets of Rage 4 - $17.49 on GOG Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - $15.99 on GOG Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - $15.99 on GOG Ion Fury - $14.99 on GOG Crying Suns - $14.99 on GOG Pathfinder: Kingmaker - $13.99 on GOG A Plague Tale: Innocence - $13.49 on GOG Warcraft I & II Bundle - $12.74 on GOG Wolfenstein: The Two Pack - $11.99 on GOG AMID EVIL - $10.99 on GOG Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition - $9.99 on GOG Prey - $8.99 on GOG Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - $7.49 on GOG Blade Runner - $7.49 on GOG Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition - $6.74 on GOG Grim Dawn - $6.24 on GOG The Evil Within - $4.99 on GOG The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition - $3.74 on GOG Settlers 3: Ultimate Collection - $2.49 on GOG System Shock 2 - $2.49 on GOG Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete - $2.49 on GOG Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals may vary depending on the region you're in.

That is it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals folks, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint to not add even more games to your growing backlogs this holiday season. Of course, there is an enormous amount of more deals ready and waiting all over the internet if you comb through it hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a fantastic weekend.