[MS E3 '07] Pictures/Trailers

Cant wait to get Gears for PC, i might just need a new PC soon with all these awesome games.

Wow, games for windows live built into the Unreal engine

Yes, but it looks like Live is going to get fixed... it's going to work on both XP and Vista.

And WOW... 5 chapters?! Dang!

GOW looked smooth on PC :D

Yeah it did, damn smooth, wonder what kind of specs they were running on that comp....... I cant wait to get crysis as well, I didnt know it was Games for windows though.

i could careless about gears of war coming to pc, game doesnt wow me, and seriously why should pc gamers care about achievements...lol..that's a console thing..

just realized something....If GoW supports XP, Gaming for Windows Live is going to XP finally.

There goes vista...lol

Not necessarily. It could be that the Live portions of Gears on XP will be disabled or something like that...

Yeah it did, damn smooth, wonder what kind of specs they were running on that comp....... I cant wait to get crysis as well, I didnt know it was Games for windows though.

Games for Windows....but not Games for Windows Live

big difference

GfW just means itll support the 360 controller and a few other things...

GfWL means achievements/co-op play/live

They know right when to stop it, damn them! That was one intense demo, I was actually worried to an extent for those 2 guys :p. The charlieoscardelta site is down because of too many connections :p