Tour de France

Anyone watching? Anyone up for some guessing?

http://www.letour.fr/2007/TDF/LIVE/us/500/index.html

Anyway:

Yellow: Cancellara F.

Green: Boonen T.

Mountain: Auge S.

Junior: Gusev V.

Today:

I don't think we'll see a mass sprint at the finish line today. It should be an interesting traject with some escapes and one lasting till the bitter end. What do you predict? Who do you see winning?

J.

Please note: This is not a topic to discuss any drugs or several other non-legit matters in the Tour. Some people still watch and believe not everyone uses, let's keep it that way. If you want to discuss the EPO matters in the Tour, please do, but not here.

Anyone watching? Anyone up for some guessing?

http://www.letour.fr/2007/TDF/LIVE/us/500/index.html

Anyway:

Green: Boonen T.

Mountain: Auge S.

Today:

I don't think we'll see a mass sprint at the finish line today. It should be an interesting traject with some escapes and one lasting till the bitter end. What do you predict? Who do you see winning?

J.

Please note: This is not a topic to discuss any drugs or several other non-legit matters in the Tour. Some people still watch and believe not everyone uses, let's keep it that way. If you want to discuss the EPO matters in the Tour, please do, but not here.

Not that I quite understand whole thing but I went to see it when it came through my town in Kent. It was very fast and all over in 5 minutes! Too many cars and grumpy passengers!

I'm hoping a Brit wins such as Millar or Wiggins :)

No one really interested or what?

Green: Zabel E.

Mountain: Chavanel S.

What are your predictions today? To me, it's sad to see Boonen leave the green shirt but I'm sure he will get it back. Hopefully he keeps it until Paris. As for the rest, my TV is on.

Not that I quite understand whole thing but I went to see it when it came through my town in Kent. It was very fast and all over in 5 minutes! Too many cars and grumpy passengers!

I'm hoping a Brit wins such as Millar or Wiggins :)

Same here - the only road on or off the development where I live was closed for 8 hours to allow the race through - cavalcade about 30 minutes to pass, bikes about 2 mins...

What a pity that no one else follows this. I'll be updating this topic with the biggest updates only from now on.

*sits down in his couch again*