January Desktops of 2003

Thank god she has makeup on in that pic. :D

oh gosh visnu... :laugh:

for those who don't know, visnu is talking about these pictures: 1 2.

yeah, she looks pretty bad, but that was the morning of her AOL session. and she was obviously so freakin' tired, which explains her baggy eyes. lots of girls go through that every once in a while.

eh, i don't know why i'm ranting, but i've just heard so much about "how ugly avril looks w/o makeup"

anyway here is a bonus picture of avril in her high school years.

btw birdman and ev0|, please size down your desktop image to 1024*768 (or thumbnail it) :rolleyes:

This just in! A large amount of women dont look that good without makeup. Anyways, who cares what they look like it without it? You rarely see them like that.

Nice desktop, what theme is that?

It's not a theme at all. ^__^

It's my modification of Win 2000 Pro, with a modified wallpaper I got from DA (don't remember the author tho), modified color scheme and the softd icons.

Thank god she has makeup on in that pic. :D

oh gosh visnu... :laugh:

for those who don't know, visnu is talking about these pictures: 1 2.

yeah, she looks pretty bad, but that was the morning of her AOL session. and she was obviously so freakin' tired, which explains her baggy eyes. lots of girls go through that every once in a while.

eh, i don't know why i'm ranting, but i've just heard so much about "how ugly avril looks w/o makeup"

anyway here is a bonus picture of avril in her high school years.

btw birdman and ev0|, please size down your desktop image to 1024*768 (or thumbnail it) :rolleyes:

This just in! A large amount of women dont look that good without makeup. Anyways, who cares what they look like it without it? You rarely see them like that.

my fiancee looks good all the time

yeah, that's what i was trying to say. hehe, i like avril and i love her personality. :D

Intrigue what is the calander you are using in your first dtop....it looks sweet...

and fatalX...can you post a link to the avril wallpaper....please.

thanks...and nice dtops guys...

here is mine...

post-7-1041395316.jpg