January Desktops of 2003

not to be n00bish :blush: but where does the december one go? there was some good info there, do they jsut get delted or what?

oh and my dtop, basically yhthe same as my last december one

EDIT: changed the pic with a dock this time.

post-7-1041411047.jpg

Edited by bararum

Heres mine:

active_mdsalih-v2_thumb.jpg

Click for full size image (~382kb)

Click here for high quality image (1.09 MB)

This is V.2 in my line of active desktops... some may have seen Version 1 - pretty much follows on from there... got a larger res screen... so was able to fit more stuff on... eventually didn;t find enough.. and bungged on any crap (I.E. the organizer :p)

Read he text "Active.MdSalih Information" on the desktop screenie for full details on the desktop.

MdSalih

Heres mine:

http://active.mdsalih.com/active_mdsalih-v2_thumb.jpg

This is V.2 in my line of active desktops... some may have seen Version 1 - pretty much follows on from there... got a larger res screen... so was able to fit more stuff on... eventually didn;t find enough.. and bungged on any crap (I.E. the organizer :p)

Read he text "Active.MdSalih Information" on the desktop screenie for full details on the desktop.

MdSalih

That is the most damn impressive desktop I have ever seen in all my time at neowin. :o :o

Heres mine:

<a href='http://active.mdsalih.com/active_mdsalih-v2_thumb.jpg' target='_blank'>http://active.mdsalih.com/active_mdsalih-v2_thumb.jpg</a>

MdSalih

That is the most damn impressive desktop I have ever seen in all my time at neowin. :o :o

heh - cheers m8 :D - theres more of it where it came from too.. give me another month or so :D

MdSalih

This time i've started the new year with a all-neowin style

Neowin Desktop by Radish

Neowin vs

desktop.Jan.2003.JPG

Heres mine so far, i will be building the new pc within the next week i hope so it may change :D

Enjoy

Wallpaper; Insurektion

Res; 1280x1024x32bit

Stat Mon; www.samurize.com

Theme; NightShades

Dock; YzDock

newdesktop5.jpg

XP23Thumb.png

Click to make it large.

Roberto's TCPort just recolored to match my favorite wallpaper at the moment, new shellstyle made to match the theme and colour better. Icons are a mix of Bluecurve and Nautlius.

Heres mine:

http://active.mdsalih.com/active_mdsalih-v2_thumb.jpg

MdSalih

Wow!!!!! I've seen alot of great desktops, and yours blows me away.

Thats a great one!!!!

Heres mine, maybe you'll like it:

post-7-1041436641.jpg

Mine again

3rd month in a row i have this. Changed it a few times but keep comin back to this as easy on eyes and looks good.

Anyways here it is

:ninja:

Desktop%201.jpg