What's the best online service?

I made a 40 minute video of our class field trip. I'm trying to figure out where to host it (I know next to nothing about hosting long videos, closest I've ever done is 15 minutes). What export settings should I use if I wanted to host it myself?

I need these few things out of a video host:

- Able to host nearly 40 minutes of content. I still have a Director account at YouTube that can still upload over 10 min. The new Director accounts don't let you do that. Google... I think is infinite. I don't know the size in MB of the video yet.

- Able to easily limit who watches it. YouTube is difficult because not everyone who I want to watch the video has an account on YouTube. Google Video gives you an unlisted option, which is pretty easy to work with.

Optionally:

- Higher than 320 x 240 streaming playback. Facebook allows this, but it blows in privacy... for now.

I've also looked at services like Stage6 by DivX, but of course I don't know if my fellow classmates would like to install that sort of thing, or even if they would know how. I'd be interested in other services you can think of.

Publishing to DVD/CD and distributing it is out of the question, it's summer, everyone's all over the place.

Edited by billyea