NBC Heroes Season 2 Thread

As far as I can tell, this is how Season 2 will work...

1. When we saw Hiro's future self on the train it wasn't necessarily the same Hiro we saw 5 years into the future. When he said 'save the cheerleader, save the world' he could have meant something other than the obvious. I say this because even if the bomb had gone off, the world would not have been destroyed, just a small part (0.07%) of it. It leads me on to the new character which has been released under a spoiler which is another young girl who is also a cheerleader.

2. Sylar doesnt have regenerative abilities, he is definitely being controlled or persuaded by a higher force. The cockroaches give us one clue, they are always around when he comes back to life (cockroaches also survive nuclear explosions). Also, Molly on the final episode mentions a character of much larger ability.

These characters could be Peter and Nathans Mum; one thing ive noticed about all of the offspring 'special' children is that BOTH parents have special abilities also. This means Nathan and Peters mum should have some strange ability, and as she's evil it could be a great plot. It could also be Simone's dad, who we see at the end being able to see peter even though he was invisible.

3. I think sylar turns good in the second season, to help overcome this power larger than him. Sylar did show some good aspects to his personality which makes me believe even further that he was being controlled.

4. Claire's mum, she has to have some kind of main part in it all, she looked WAY too innocent to not be.

5. Nathan and Peters Death; Nathan could easily have flown Peter in the air, and then flown back down in time to not sustain full injury.. that doesnt mean the ending was rubbish because his exact words were 'There is another way..' Peter would have just healed himself after the explosion.

6. What I do not understand; In '5 years later' Peter didnt have Healing power, which means he couldnt have survived the explosion.... which means it wasnt him that exploded. It also wasnt sylar the exploded as he hadnt taken Claire yet. Peter had a scar across his face, which was a give-away that he didnt have regenerative powers. There must have been something else to cause the explosion.

7. More clues about sylar's miraculous surviving. Sylar could have been controlled by Linderman. Linderman has, like clari an ability to Heal objects... he also claims to know alot more about special powers than we are made to believe. Even after being killed, he may still be alive and may also be using other special people to use sylar to his advantage (maybe the invisible man).

Im sure I can come up with more, but there are loads of different loop holes that could come up in season 2... and because they left alot of characters open there is loads of room for surprise plots!

Oh, and dont forget that only ONE of Isaacs paintings didnt come true... and that was the one of the explosion coming from NYC... so maybe it will happen?

Tim Sale, who creates the art pieces for fictional painter Isaac Mendez on NBC's Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that Isaac is dead on the show, but that Sale will continue to produce pieces-possibly on behalf of a character who appeared to have died. "If only there had been someone else in season one that did some art work," Sale hinted in an interview at Comic-Con International in San Diego, Calif. "Somebody who absorbs powers, maybe." [...] Although Sylar absorbed Isaac's power, he is not the only character with that ability. "Actually there were two people," Sale said. "There was the bad guy who had a very different style, and we didn't see much of the other's art work. But all I know is they tell me I have a job."

Source: Sci-Fi Wire

1. When we saw Hiro's future self on the train it wasn't necessarily the same Hiro we saw 5 years into the future. When he said 'save the cheerleader, save the world' he could have meant something other than the obvious. I say this because even if the bomb had gone off, the world would not have been destroyed, just a small part (0.07%) of it. It leads me on to the new character which has been released under a spoiler which is another young girl who is also a cheerleader.

It was obvious Hiro meant Claire Bennet. In the future episode, Hiro constructed a time line, and had pictures of a cheerleader, Claire, even had the train fire that she ran into and saved a man from.

2. Sylar doesnt have regenerative abilities, he is definitely being controlled or persuaded by a higher force. The cockroaches give us one clue, they are always around when he comes back to life (cockroaches also survive nuclear explosions). Also, Molly on the final episode mentions a character of much larger ability.

The cockroaches are always around him, which could very well be what is causing him to come back from his wounds. Maybe it's possible that this character is simply following Sylar and when the time comes, will kill Sylar and steal all his powers. We just don't know, but it'll be interesting to find out.

These characters could be Peter and Nathans Mum; one thing ive noticed about all of the offspring 'special' children is that BOTH parents have special abilities also. This means Nathan and Peters mum should have some strange ability, and as she's evil it could be a great plot. It could also be Simone's dad, who we see at the end being able to see peter even though he was invisible.

Not all cases have people with both parents having special gifts, at least not all have been made obvious. For instance, there was Eden, who eventually discovered her power by telling her mom to die. As far as we know, neither of her parents had powers. Simone has no obvious power, and yet it seems that her father does. I'm not saying that because we didn't see it, that means they never had gifts, it's just that you can't assume that because Claire's parents had gifts, that all parents that have a child with abilities must have one of their own.

3. I think sylar turns good in the second season, to help overcome this power larger than him. Sylar did show some good aspects to his personality which makes me believe even further that he was being controlled.

It's possible, but he had his own lust for power from the get go. He wanted to be different, and now he is. He was convinced that he would be the bomb, and was willing to go through with it.

4. Claire's mum, she has to have some kind of main part in it all, she looked WAY too innocent to not be.

Too innocent for what? She was a trailer park woman who was mainly looking out for herself. I don't see how she would play any bigger part in all of this.

5. Nathan and Peters Death; Nathan could easily have flown Peter in the air, and then flown back down in time to not sustain full injury.. that doesnt mean the ending was rubbish because his exact words were 'There is another way..' Peter would have just healed himself after the explosion.

I'm tired of addressing this. I really am. Nathan said there was another way, indicating he would fly his brother out of there to save the city; that was the other way. I'll not go on since I really am tired of talking about Nathan just flying away to la la land.

6. What I do not understand; In '5 years later' Peter didnt have Healing power, which means he couldnt have survived the explosion.... which means it wasnt him that exploded. It also wasnt sylar the exploded as he hadnt taken Claire yet. Peter had a scar across his face, which was a give-away that he didnt have regenerative powers. There must have been something else to cause the explosion.

He did have the healing power and he did survive the explosion. He said it himself, "I was the bomb." Nathan was protecting him, Sylar knew it was him, and even commented on it before fighting Peter. Peter was always the bomb, always. No really, always.

7. More clues about sylar's miraculous surviving. Sylar could have been controlled by Linderman. Linderman has, like clari an ability to Heal objects... he also claims to know alot more about special powers than we are made to believe. Even after being killed, he may still be alive and may also be using other special people to use sylar to his advantage (maybe the invisible man).

I don't see this being the case. I don't think they knew anything about Sylar, though I could be mistaken. Linderman was influential and could heal, but you never once saw him around Sylar nor was there anything suggesting it. He's well aware of other people's powers, but we don't know how. He, Angela Petrelli, Charles Deveaux, and several others had some way of knowing who had gifts. We still don't know how they knew, but they did, that much is clear. We don't know that they knew of everyone with powers, because they would likely know about the one Molly doesn't want to see.

Im sure I can come up with more, but there are loads of different loop holes that could come up in season 2... and because they left alot of characters open there is loads of room for surprise plots!

There are a number of holes and problems, but the show is very entertaining that many of them are not worth griping about, unless it's painful to accept.

It was obvious Hiro meant Claire Bennet. In the future episode, Hiro constructed a time line, and had pictures of a cheerleader, Claire, even had the train fire that she ran into and saved a man from.

He clearly said, 'save the world' which stopping the bomb didnt do. it just saved NYC. Also, seeing as it was the only prediction Isaac had that didnt come true, i can definately see it returning with the new cheerleader character that will be added in season too.

The cockroaches are always around him, which could very well be what is causing him to come back from his wounds. Maybe it's possible that this character is simply following Sylar and when the time comes, will kill Sylar and steal all his powers. We just don't know, but it'll be interesting to find out.

Agree'd this is definitely not all sylars doing.

Not all cases have people with both parents having special gifts, at least not all have been made obvious. For instance, there was Eden, who eventually discovered her power by telling her mom to die. As far as we know, neither of her parents had powers. Simone has no obvious power, and yet it seems that her father does. I'm not saying that because we didn't see it, that means they never had gifts, it's just that you can't assume that because Claire's parents had gifts, that all parents that have a child with abilities must have one of their own.

Every case when both parents had powers produced a special child, look back. Not just claire. Eden's father may not have had power, she could have been the first in her biological chain.

It's possible, but he had his own lust for power from the get go. He wanted to be different, and now he is. He was convinced that he would be the bomb, and was willing to go through with it.

He was convinced, but so would anyone in the situation. I think he was deliberately convinced by another source. Seeing as we know this was planned by Nathans mum ect, there is no way he cant have been part of the plans.

Too innocent for what? She was a trailer park woman who was mainly looking out for herself. I don't see how she would play any bigger part in all of this.

It is very rare to see a character with such great power, and then them dissapear out of the program. She has power, she will be included in the second season, no doubt.

I'm tired of addressing this. I really am. Nathan said there was another way, indicating he would fly his brother out of there to save the city; that was the other way. I'll not go on since I really am tired of talking about Nathan just flying away to la la land.

Seeing as we know nathan is in season two, there is no point talking about this.

He did have the healing power and he did survive the explosion. He said it himself, "I was the bomb." Nathan was protecting him, Sylar knew it was him, and even commented on it before fighting Peter. Peter was always the bomb, always. No really, always.

5 years later? He had never met claire, its how he had the scar on his face! If you have healing power you cant get scar's. It was deliberately dropped in by the writer so you knew he hadnt absorbed claires powers, why else would he have a scar? I dont think he was the cause of the bomb.... in the 5 year future they had seen, anyway.

I don't see this being the case. I don't think they knew anything about Sylar, though I could be mistaken. Linderman was influential and could heal, but you never once saw him around Sylar nor was there anything suggesting it. He's well aware of other people's powers, but we don't know how. He, Angela Petrelli, Charles Deveaux, and several others had some way of knowing who had gifts. We still don't know how they knew, but they did, that much is clear. We don't know that they knew of everyone with powers, because they would likely know about the one Molly doesn't want to see.

Linderman DEFINITELY knew about sylar, its all part of his plan... which wouldnt have worked without sylar. Also, he knew EVERYTHING about all the other special people, theres no way on earth he wouldnt have known about sylar.

There are a number of holes and problems, but the show is very entertaining that many of them are not worth griping about, unless it's painful to accept.

Im not 'griping' about anything, just trying to work out what the second season will have... its a great mystery and it annoys me how people thought that the season finale wasnt great... it was amazing! The entire season has built up and i can guarentee it will all be explained in the second season, why should a final episode ruin the rest of the program? They deliberately didnt include huge fighting scenes, they want the program to be as logical and real as possible, putting long and ridiculous fighting scenes in would just give the program a surreal feel to it... with such huge powers, its who makes the right move the fastest.

He clearly said, 'save the world' which stopping the bomb didnt do. it just saved NYC. Also, seeing as it was the only prediction Isaac had that didnt come true, i can definately see it returning with the new cheerleader character that will be added in season too.

He said save the cheerleader, save the world. Go watch "Five Years Past," where Hiro and Ando arrive at Isaac's old apartment. There is a picture of Claire and a picture of the train fire she ran into. Anyways, stopping the bomb did save the world, and here's how, in a nutshell:

After the bomb went off, people like me, special people, we became hated. Hunted. Second class citizens.

-- Future Hiro

Comic #30, page 4.

NYC wasn't the only place where people with gifts were hunted. By stopping the explosion from occurring in NYC, there was no seek and capture of people with gifts, and there likely won't be one unless something else major happens. Honestly, it would be pretty corny to chime the whole save the cheerleader, save the world song. That would seem like the writers really don't know what else to do with the story, which is far from the case. Future Hiro also went to the train where Peter would be, saying, "This is the spot, but not the time." If Future Hiro meant something else, he would've gone to that correct time to truly save the cheerleader of the "correct" time. So basically, saving Claire saved the world because NYC wasn't nuked.

Every case when both parents had powers produced a special child, look back. Not just claire. Eden's father may not have had power, she could have been the first in her biological chain.

I wasn't arguing against parents with powers and their kids, only that kids with powers may not have had parents with powers.

He was convinced, but so would anyone in the situation. I think he was deliberately convinced by another source. Seeing as we know this was planned by Nathans mum ect, there is no way he cant have been part of the plans.

Sylar saw visions of NYC in flames from a bomb, and he thought it was himself because he stole Ted's powers. It was his purpose and destiny, until he realized that Peter was the bomb. I suppose his plan would've been to stop Peter and thus be a Hero as he said, but the likely outcome of him trying to kill Peter would have set off the bomb, killing everyone around, including himself. Thankfully that didn't happen because well... I liked the outcome that did happen :)

It is very rare to see a character with such great power, and then them dissapear out of the program. She has power, she will be included in the second season, no doubt.

What about Claude? We haven't seen him for a while, and other characters are introduced for the simple purpose of having Sylar kill them, so yeah, I can see her disappearing. If it were not for the novels, we wouldn't know a thing about Wireless. There are tons of other people that have gifts that haven't been included or seen, so I doubt she has a bigger part to play in the overall story of Heroes.

Seeing as we know nathan is in season two, there is no point talking about this.

Agreed. I'm just crossing my fingers for a logical explanation. Flying away is just too easy. There's no drama.

5 years later? He had never met claire, its how he had the scar on his face! If you have healing power you cant get scar's. It was deliberately dropped in by the writer so you knew he hadnt absorbed claires powers, why else would he have a scar? I dont think he was the cause of the bomb.... in the 5 year future they had seen, anyway.

You don't think he was the bomb? You don't believe the guy who said it himself, "I was the bomb"? If you can't accept that, then nothing else I say will change it. It was made painfully obvious that Peter was the bomb. It was shown in his vision early in the season, it was confirmed in Five Years Past, and in the finale, it was again confirmed. We still don't know how the scar came to be. Peter may have had enough control to allow the scar to remain so as to be a reminder of what he did. It's never been addressed and is one of the many holes that haven't been "plugged".

Linderman DEFINITELY knew about sylar, its all part of his plan... which wouldnt have worked without sylar. Also, he knew EVERYTHING about all the other special people, theres no way on earth he wouldnt have known about sylar.

Why are you so certain about this? I'm trying to remember everything from the show since so much happened, but I don't recall Linderman or Angela Petrelli talking about Sylar. So what have the show or novels shown you that has convinced you Linderman definitely knew about Sylar?

Im not 'griping' about anything, just trying to work out what the second season will have... its a great mystery and it annoys me how people thought that the season finale wasnt great... it was amazing! The entire season has built up and i can guarentee it will all be explained in the second season, why should a final episode ruin the rest of the program? They deliberately didnt include huge fighting scenes, they want the program to be as logical and real as possible, putting long and ridiculous fighting scenes in would just give the program a surreal feel to it... with such huge powers, its who makes the right move the fastest.

I loved the finale as well because it was practical, not, as you've said, surreal.

Edited by Mathachew

He said save the cheerleader, save the world. Go watch "Five Years Past," where Hiro and Ando arrive at Isaac's old apartment. There is a picture of Claire and a picture of the train fire she ran into. Anyways, stopping the bomb did save the world, and here's how, in a nutshell:

Comic #30, page 4.

NYC wasn't the only place where people with gifts were hunted. By stopping the explosion from occurring in NYC, there was no seek and capture of people with gifts, and there likely won't be one unless something else major happens. Honestly, it would be pretty corny to chime the whole save the cheerleader, save the world song. That would seem like the writers really don't know what else to do with the story, which is far from the case. Future Hiro also went to the train where Peter would be, saying, "This is the spot, but not the time." If Future Hiro meant something else, he would've gone to that correct time to truly save the cheerleader of the "correct" time. So basically, saving Claire saved the world because NYC wasn't nuked.

I guess so. But as I say, the bomb was the only thing painted as an occurrence in the future that didnt happen. I think the bomb will re-show itself in season two. I guess the point I was trying to prove was that 5 years later the world wasnt over, it was pretty rubbish and NYC was destroyed but certainly not over. Because in season two we know from a spoiler that there will be a new cheerleader character, i think the whole 'save the cheerleader, save the world' could be continued.

I wasn't arguing against parents with powers and their kids, only that kids with powers may not have had parents with powers.

Yea, I guess the gene pool has to start somewhere

Sylar saw visions of NYC in flames from a bomb, and he thought it was himself because he stole Ted's powers. It was his purpose and destiny, until he realized that Peter was the bomb. I suppose his plan would've been to stop Peter and thus be a Hero as he said, but the likely outcome of him trying to kill Peter would have set off the bomb, killing everyone around, including himself. Thankfully that didn't happen because well... I liked the outcome that did happen :)

Yup

What about Claude? We haven't seen him for a while, and other characters are introduced for the simple purpose of having Sylar kill them, so yeah, I can see her disappearing. If it were not for the novels, we wouldn't know a thing about Wireless. There are tons of other people that have gifts that haven't been included or seen, so I doubt she has a bigger part to play in the overall story of Heroes.

Im just saying theres a chance she could return. I only say that because she is such a close relation to two of the main characters... it would make her more affective to a plot.

Agreed. I'm just crossing my fingers for a logical explanation. Flying away is just too easy. There's no drama.

I think flying away is a decent explanation. Throw him in orbit, come back down before he explodes.

You don't think he was the bomb? You don't believe the guy who said it himself, "I was the bomb"? If you can't accept that, then nothing else I say will change it. It was made painfully obvious that Peter was the bomb. It was shown in his vision early in the season, it was confirmed in Five Years Past, and in the finale, it was again confirmed. We still don't know how the scar came to be. Peter may have had enough control to allow the scar to remain so as to be a reminder of what he did. It's never been addressed and is one of the many holes that haven't been "plugged".

I do think he was the bomb, but so was sylar and so was ted. Depending on how history changed, it could have been either three of them who blew up the '5 years later' NYC.

Why are you so certain about this? I'm trying to remember everything from the show since so much happened, but I don't recall Linderman or Angela Petrelli talking about Sylar. So what have the show or novels shown you that has convinced you Linderman definitely knew about Sylar?

Because Linderman claimed to know so much, and without sylar, his plan to blow up the city wouldnt have been as effective. The balance of the timeline wouldnt have been the same and he wouldnt have seen Hiro on the train if sylar didnt exist, he is vital to Lindermans plan to blow up the city.

I loved the finale as well because it was practical, not, as you've said, surreal.

Yep, I guess we wont know exactly whats happened til season two, I cant wait to get some answers! I havent read the novels, just watched the season (in a space of about 3 days!).

Pilar in Montreal: Do you know anything more about David Anders' role on Heroes?

We asked Masi Oka, "Riddle me this. White guy from Oregon. How is [David Anders] a samurai-type in feudal Japan?" He answered, "You will find out in the first episode. And it's an answer that everyone will be happy about. Does he have any powers? Does he share any powers? We don't know. Is he white? Yes." Masi wins at life. By the way, for more on this Kensei fellow, check out Yamagatofellowship.org.

Meg in Juneau, Alaska: How is Sylar going to fit into Heroes this season?

We talked to Greg Grunberg recently, and he had this to say: "We're still playing with some of the stuff from last year, but they've definitely introduced a new character, which I hope I have a big part in, that they alluded to last year. Remember, Molly said last year, 'Every time I think about him, he can see me; he's the bogeyman.' There's this character that is looming out there that's bigger and badder than Sylar, so it's going to be pretty crazy." I ran that by Sylar himself, Mr. Zachary Quinto, and he said, "There's definitely a dark new energy on the show, and it'll be interesting to see how Sylar fits into that."

Sharon in Peru, Maine: Do you know what's going on with the Petrelli brothers in season two? I want my Petrelli action.

So do we, so we asked Adrian Pasdar what was going on between Nathan and Peter, and we were sad when he told us, "Milo and I have not worked together in a long time..." Speaking of time, Jack Coleman tells us of the season premiere, "It's not a direct cut in time. We're four months in the future, and Hiro is 400 years in the past, but those timelines collide in a very dramatic way."

Alan in Pittsburgh: What's happening with my boy H.R.G. on season two of Heroes?

According to Jack Coleman, he's moved the family to somewhere in Southern California. He says, "Los Angeles would not be accurate, but not far off." He added, "Everyone survives, but the Bennets are a very dislocated but determined group that tries to make the best of it, but old ways and old ghosts quickly come into play very dramatically."

(Kristin @ E!)

I guess so. But as I say, the bomb was the only thing painted as an occurrence in the future that didnt happen. I think the bomb will re-show itself in season two. I guess the point I was trying to prove was that 5 years later the world wasnt over, it was pretty rubbish and NYC was destroyed but certainly not over. Because in season two we know from a spoiler that there will be a new cheerleader character, i think the whole 'save the cheerleader, save the world' could be continued.

No one ever said the world was over, but to save it. The world was impacted by the explosion in that all people that had gifts were hunted. You probably haven't seen any additional spoilers other than another cheerleader will be included, but here's a tip: She's a temporary character, and thus, will only be on the show for a short time. There's no point in rehashing the story this early. As stated before, this would indicate that the writers don't have any new ideas for the show, which I believe is far from the truth. The angle is done.

I do think he was the bomb, but so was sylar and so was ted. Depending on how history changed, it could have been either three of them who blew up the '5 years later' NYC.

Oy. Peter was always the bomb, every which-a-way you look at it. Don't live in denial please, or ya just might drown.

Because Linderman claimed to know so much, and without sylar, his plan to blow up the city wouldnt have been as effective. The balance of the timeline wouldnt have been the same and he wouldnt have seen Hiro on the train if sylar didnt exist, he is vital to Lindermans plan to blow up the city.

Source. Give me a source. I gave you mine to clearly point out my points, now give me yours. To my knowledge, nothing has been said, implied or indicated that Linderman knew of Sylar. I'm not saying they didn't, but in the first season and in the novels, they never even acknowledged him. Their main focus was letting Peter blow up NYC to further their agenda.

about sylar surviving the shots and all. Did you all forget what sylars MAIN power is? he knows how everything works just by looking at it. With that info, he is able to tell what makes something tick, and what to do to keep it ticking or not. Just with that knowledge, and his tele powers, he could easily stop the blood in his body from flowing out of the wounds, he could control how his body heals, and everything else.

Also, when he was captured by Bennet, while in the room alone, he was looking at a cochroach. Thus he figured out how it lives, and continues to thrive during harsh times. With that knowledge, he can live in very bad conditions im sure.

He's smart, but he can die just like anyone else can. Nothing has been clearly shown to explain how he's survived all of these encounters where he was wounded. He's not invincible. Hopefully they'll shed some light on it in season two. He "died" at the finale with his eyes going white and all, but obviously something is keeping him going other than himself, something with the cockroaches.

Remember, he's not invincible.

He's smart, but he can die just like anyone else can. Nothing has been clearly shown to explain how he's survived all of these encounters where he was wounded. He's not invincible. Hopefully they'll shed some light on it in season two. He "died" at the finale with his eyes going white and all, but obviously something is keeping him going other than himself, something with the cockroaches.

Remember, he's not invincible.

Yeah and if he could survive alot he wouldn't want Claires power to regenerate, he can die its just that it takes a damn lot.

woah!!!, the audience's excitement at the end was completely justified. it's looking like an amazing season to come. i can't wait and to think i almost past up on heroes entirely. it would have a long wait until lost for something to intrigue me. desperate housewives and battlestar galactica are great but that aren't really in the same league as lost and heroes story wise.

Incase you didn't see...

1. Hiro has a longer hair like an ancient Samurai and he wears hakama (traditional Japanese clothes). Well, I think it's Hiro.

2. Micah is scolding or looking sad, where Nikki just embrace him, crying. D.L's funeral?

3. Mo is at the market? India, perhaps?

4. Matt is shooting an ill-looking-dude. Probably the dude got infected by a plague/virus?

5. Ando is yelling, "Kaicho!" (meaning Grandmaster), and Hiro's dad walks by. Is Ando being taught by Hiro's father now?

6. Mo is cornering a guy (played by Stephen Tobolowsky from Groundhog Day?)

7. Angela is yelling to a scruffy looking Nathan.

8. Hiro is riding a horse with a samurai.

9. Stephen Tobolowsky is being dip into water?

10. Claire is almost hit by a car.

11. Japanese army and a princess are having sword practising and shooting some arrows.

12. Maya and her brother are being chased by cops.

13. Molly is screaming in fear, Matt is trying to console her. She whispers, "He's here...."

14. Claire confronts Noah, "No more secrets." She cuts her toe (the audience groans).

15. A samurai opens his mask, and David Anders is behind the mask (the audience gasps)

16. Close up of Sylar (the audience gasps louder -- including moi)

17. A cell door is open, and Peter shields himself from the light (the audience screams)

Spoilers are aloud in any forum, but there needs to be a discretion of using the spoiler tags.

Yeah I know I apologise if that spoilt it for people then but it was a public preview and not off a spoiler site as it was aired at comic-con :)

It could play out that Peter can fly too. He might have left Nathan when he got in the air, before he blew up. Just a thought. I am actually glad he will be back.

I cannot wait to see the new villian. I think it will be the guy Molly referred to that can see her when she looks for him. The guy worse than the boogeyman.

Yeah I reckon it will be this guy also...

Man I hope they get rid of that poor arse indian overvoice. "Where does it come from?" It comes from the deli isle next to the yogurt you ######!

My Heroes Site is back open so if miss any news here check out that...thus ends the shameless plug :D

Kevin Smith directing one of the Origins episodes is awesome!!!

Just got done reading through the comics starting from It Takes A Village Part 1. Some interesting back stories there.

I knew I could hold out on reading them since the finale :D

I only wish there were more now :(

Just got done reading through the comics starting from It Takes A Village Part 1. Some interesting back stories there.

I knew I could hold out on reading them since the finale :D

I only wish there were more now :(

Yeah I liked the Candice one tho the latest one is a bit weird...