NBC Heroes Season 2 Thread

Here's my theory:

Tim Kring and JJ Abrams have secretly teamed up so that season 2 of heroes and "Cloverfield" will actually be crossover movies.

The Monster in Cloverfield is actually Nathan, transformed by the radiation into a giant ferocious monstrous 900 foot tall United States Senator who is severly ****ed off at NYC...

There, solved - next!

Oh it would so work ;)

Here's my theory:

Tim Kring and JJ Abrams have secretly teamed up so that season 2 of heroes and "Cloverfield" will actually be crossover movies.

The Monster in Cloverfield is actually Nathan, transformed by the radiation into a giant ferocious monstrous 900 foot tall United States Senator who is severly ****ed off at NYC...

There, solved - next!

Oh it would so work ;)

Actually that could work out pretty well. Except the Nathan part. The monster could be a new villain from heroes though. then you could see Peter and Hiro fighting it in the distance. Would be cool.

This would never happen, but is a great "What if..."

He clearly said, 'save the world' which stopping the bomb didnt do. it just saved NYC. Also, seeing as it was the only prediction Isaac had that didnt come true, i can definately see it returning with the new cheerleader character that will be added in season too.

Saving the cheerleader did save the world. In the future episode, Sylar was president of the US (disguised as Nathan) and was in the process of eliminating all other "mutants". Once he killed Claire, he would have been invincible, thus leaving the world his to rule. So, by saving the cheerleader, they did save the world.

As mentioned before, the paintings are only an indication of what can be and not what will be. And you are wrong, there were several other paintings that didn't come true. Such as the one with Micah looking out of a window from a building that was in flames.

People control their own destinies, it's not written in stone, which is why not everything painted will come true.

Here's my theory:

There, solved - next!

Oh it would so work ;)

ROFTL!

Nice find... tonight is a repeat(not sure which one since I cant check tvguide from work and it will be Hosted by Ali Larter & Adrian Pasdar!... Starts 9/8c... I am hoping this clip airs during the commericals or we get something from Season 2... I also see NBC.com has removed the streaming of Season 1..

In a rather notable piece of casting, Kristen Bell has signed on to do a multi-episode arc of Heroes for its upcoming second season. Variety reports that Bell will make her first appearance in October, playing a character named Elle. As Variety notes, getting Bell on Heroes is an especially nice coup for NBC and the series, given how in-demand the actress is.

In fact, just last week Bell was said to have been sought out for a role on Lost's upcoming season that she ultimately passed on. At the time speculation was that it might have been a scheduling issue, which could still have been the case, considering this Heroes role seems to be for a specific story arc, versus a more nebulous recurring role on Lost that may have lasted the entire season. Heroes creator Tim Kring tells Variety "This was not easy to pull off, but since we're an ensemble show, with many arcs playing out through the year, we found a way to jump into a small window in [bell's] schedule." Katherine Pope, the president of Universal Media Studios, who produce Heroes, also noted how happy she was that Bell "chose to star in our show," adding that "many studios [were] chasing her in both film and TV." Bell will also have a new ongoing role on The CW's Gossip Girl this fall, though she'll only be heard there, as the show's narrator.

Nice :D

Some Spoilers...

I was sitting in a restaurant in Westlake Village California on Monday, and with my back against the next booth- heard some folks who know a thing or two about Heroes upcoming season. Do not read on if you don?t want to read what I heard??

1) They are filming scenes in a set modeled after the 1600?s with Mongrels

2) Sylar- will be brought back to life - only to find out his powers are gone

3) Sylar will kill the hero that brings him back to life hoping to get their power- but to no avail- and that hero will resurrect from the dead

Some Spoilers...

You know Rappy, I don't know if you are my best friend or single handily ruining my tv enjoyment. It is amazing how you always have so many scoops. And yes, I know I could just not read this forum, but where would the fun be with that? Keep up the good work! :laugh:

You know Rappy, I don't know if you are my best friend or single handily ruining my tv enjoyment. It is amazing how you always have so many scoops. And yes, I know I could just not read this forum, but where would the fun be with that? Keep up the good work! :laugh:

I just know the right places to look and the right sources ;)

made a new thread in general discussion (delete if you wish) by accident to show this new teaser . . completely forgot about this thread :p

anyways here it is

short little youtube clip

also a savefile mirror : for a higher quality version

September 24 can't come soon enough !! :)

I have seen that in HQ it was a really awesome trailer!!!...its getting me ready for the new season!

D.L will not be part of the Season 2 cast and I'm hearing another huge hero will be presumed dead. And I'm told Kristin Bell's character's superpower will be electric.

Source: Kristin

Whooo, i can join this thread now! Just finished watching season 1, can't wait for season 2! :D