.co.uk domain required

namecheap is best imo, they have discount vouchers every month for various money off deals to get money off thier already cheap prices :)

no i dont work for them :p

1and1.co.ukLimited with what you can do with the domins, but you can change DNS settings, only ?5 per year, per domain :)1and1.co.ukLimited with what you can do with the domins, but you can change DNS settings, only ?5 per year, per domai:):)

1and1.co.ukLimited with what you can do with the domins, but you can change DNS settings, only ?5 per year, per domain :)1and1.co.ukLimited with what you can do with the domins, but you can change DNS settings, only ?5 per year, per domai:):)

123-reg give you full control over DNS, including MX, A, CNAME, TXT, etc. And are ?5 f2 years/:p :p I'm with them for my domains and they're brillia:) :)

namecheap is best imo, they have discount vouchers every month for various money off deals to get money off thier already cheap prices :)

no i dont work for them :p

+1

123 reg it is came across them some years ago, so if they are still going strong then why the heck not?

Cheers peeps, will show the sites off in a few months :D