I've Finally Got My Xbox

what games did you get?

Well, if it is the package that is selling right now then they would be:

Sega GT and Jet Set Radio

:/ ;)

of course it's the pakage deal. I can't afford more games right now

actually Sega GT and JSRF are great games which receieved great reviews! Jet set future is one of the best games on the market right now. Sega GT is also a top notch game.

well it would help if I could figure out what I need to do in the jet set game, and racing games realy arn't my style.

www.gamefaqs.com should help u out with JSRF.

Recommended Games:

Buffy (Yes its damn good!)

Halo (duh!)

Splinter Cell (Awesome)

Hitman 2

Fifa 2003

Games to Avoid like the plague:

Quantum Redshift

Fusion Frenzy

Azurik (or whatever its called)

Sega GT is a cool game, But that JSRF sucks, Sell it asap and get Splinter Cell :)

You cant sell it, its on the same cd.

Jet Set Radio Future, and Sega GT come on the same DVD in the bundle pack. It sucks. Otherwise I would sell sega GT. Nothing against the game, great graphics, etc, just that racing games arent my thing. Why microsoft didnt bundle halo is beyond me. The XBOX would have sold even better still if they had.

Sega GT is a cool game, But that JSRF sucks, Sell it asap and get Splinter Cell  :)

You cant sell it, its on the same cd.

Jet Set Radio Future, and Sega GT come on the same DVD in the bundle pack. It sucks. Otherwise I would sell sega GT. Nothing against the game, great graphics, etc, just that racing games arent my thing. Why microsoft didnt bundle halo is beyond me. The XBOX would have sold even better still if they had.

i know that but i heard somewhere that in some places they come seperate..

I got mine on the same dvd too :angry:

all the bundles ship it on the same cd. mabey if they ran out of supplies under very special circumstances they might give them to you seperate but ive never seen it done. M$ knows people are going to buy halo regardless of whether its bundled or not so why give it away? but its not like M$ needs the extra dough. congrats on your box many happy gaming days await you. :D