The Simpsons Movie

Saw it yesterday thought it was pretty good :D

Thought it was quite short too..

mid-film advertising annoyed me a bit though :pinch:

imaweiner :rofl: :shifty:

8.5/10 ;)

A bit of a brag: my mums friend was part of the editing team for this film :) got some merch and a bit of insight about the editing of it.

A bit of a brag: my mums friend was part of the editing team for this film :) got some merch and a bit of insight about the editing of it.

Wow, that's awesome!

Hopefully I'll get to see this soon.

I saw it today - it was fantastic. Yes, it was pretty much just another Simpson's episode, except 4x as long, but it's funnier than most Hollywood comedies in recent years, doing what the Simpson's does best. Hilarious all the way through.

9/10

-Spenser

i really liked it, and felt the length was good. if it was a standard 2-hour movie, they'd risk the feeling of it dragging on, so they played it safe by keeping it on the short side.

it's a relief to see that the simpsons may have life left in it yet. and it'd be cool if the show started using the movie's art style with the shading and whatnot.

Awesome Movie. I wasn't sure coming in but it was great. I've never been to a movie with the audience loving it so much. The audience literally clapped several times during the movie. Lots of good jokes.

The movie was definitely worth it haha. Had me laughing every few minutes.

9/10

Same here!! excellent movie.. I felt that it went for a perfect timing tho not to long not to short.. Best Comedy this year.

hahaha at Barts penis :rofl:

I was supposed to see it with a friend and havent heard back from him in a few days so I havent seen it yet. How could it have been too short? Most episodes on tv are like 20 minutes. The movie's supposed to be like 2 hours

Great movie. Was laughing from the moment it started to the very end.

Did anyone else watch after the credits. Maggie says her first word , " Sequel ".

Im wondering if this is how they might end the simpsons. I feel if they did end it, this would be the best way. On the other hand though, since this movie was so great. I think they could keep going on maybe for another year or 2.

Did anyone else watch after the credits. Maggie says her first word , " Sequel ".

Im wondering if this is how they might end the simpsons. I feel if they did end it, this would be the best way. On the other hand though, since this movie was so great. I think they could keep going on maybe for another year or 2.

that's not her first word, her first word is dada.. but i missed that :(

i loved the movie BTW, 9/10

noway.. they can't end.. what us wait another 20 years for a sequel of The Simpsons?.. and have no new TV episodes?.... I'D RATHER DIE!