The Simpsons Movie

If anything, this movie just proves the writers have what it takes to keep the Simpsons running for a few more seasons. However, they did spend a few years making this movie so having a sequel, if there is one, will not occur for quite some time.

Now...who would like a Family Guy movie in theaters? :p

If anything, this movie just proves the writers have what it takes to keep the Simpsons running for a few more seasons. However, they did spend a few years making this movie so having a sequel, if there is one, will not occur for quite some time.

Now...who would like a Family Guy movie in theaters? :p

Ugh... I started to hate that show a while ago... I can't even begin to tell how much I resent that show. I'm waiting for a Futurama movie. One comes out on DVD in December so I know what I'll be getting as one of my B-day presents.

Great movie. Was laughing from the moment it started to the very end.

Did anyone else watch after the credits. Maggie says her first word , " Sequel ".

Im wondering if this is how they might end the simpsons. I feel if they did end it, this would be the best way. On the other hand though, since this movie was so great. I think they could keep going on maybe for another year or 2.

It's not the end. They're under contract to create episodes through the 2009 TV season. Also, the actors are apparently signed to do two more movies should Fox give the OK for a sequel.

-Spenser

On a program the other day on the BBC, Matt Groening said they were going to continue with the Simpsons until they stopped enjoying it. :)

Just gone done watching it. It's ok, nothing amazing in my view. Just felt like an overly long episode.

It did have a few choice moments tho:

barts penis

iamaweiner

Goodbye, everybody... (I hate Dr Nick)

Other than that, nothing too impressive imo.

I've had to go since they dropped the dome!

Was awesome. Loved it... can't wait for Sequel.

And loved the opening where they called us all Suckers. Well ... we are ain't we? Spending $10 on somthing that we could see on TV? *LOL*

Anyone else seen this movie?

I thought it was fantastic..very funny and a great storyline

Also a nice little joke the creators added at the beginning of the movie

2002468918936808277_rs.jpg

Even thought its appeared all over pirate bay its still had a fantastic time at the box office and if you havent seen it go to the cinema like me its great to watch on the big screen

as much as i love to see it in the cinema, i kinda cant since they are soo ****ing overprices its like a monopoly now these days on what they charge for tickets prices

Loved it.

Especially when the polar bear kicks the fox. baahahahaha. And the spider pig part.

great movie but i wish they didnt add the romance >.<.. Other than that it was a great movie. watched it on the day of release :)

I liked it all, but my favourite part was later when Marge was talking to Homer on the VCR, the first time in ages a Simpsons Episode/etc has tugged at the heart strings, or had any meaning or family emotional moments.

Something that you had in the earlier episodes, which made them good, and made you care for this family!