Post your PS3 Wallpapers!

I havent decided just yet. Found some beautiful over at the official PS3 forum tho - like the default wallpaper in Windows Vista.

Some are just too complicated and make it look ugly - others just make the text unreadable :D

I love yours Game, mainly because you've incorporated the menu into it. The problem with most, if not all, of the wallpapers on the official PlayStation Forums is that they're just big images which make the text hard to read.

I havent decided just yet. Found some beautiful over at the official PS3 forum tho - like the default wallpaper in Windows Vista.

Some are just too complicated and make it look ugly - others just make the text unreadable :D

I made my own as a wallpaper for a game I'm working on with some folks from school.

I shant post it here, tho, as I'm a programmer with no 1337 photoshop skillz.

I made one with a PS logo like TDQuiksilver's avatar, something similar. Its black with a round button and only you see the lighting and glare of the button and the PS logo. I think it looks good, I have to tweak it a little and then I'll post it here. :)

I made one with a PS logo like TDQuiksilver's avatar, something similar. Its black with a round button and only you see the lighting and glare of the button and the PS logo. I think it looks good, I have to tweak it a little and then I'll post it here. :)

Please do! I've heard good things about your work...

Oh yeah, here's another tid bit for you guys: Imagine animated backgrounds and customizable XMB's. :cool:

Oh yeah, here's another tid bit for you guys: Imagine animated backgrounds and customizable XMB's. :cool:

I could see that coming!

Check the PSP nowadays :)

Well here are the wallpapers I made. Im going to make some changes but not now. I have a lot of work.

I wanted to use the first one, it looks good on my PC but I don't like how it looks on my PS3. :( But here they are. Maybe some of you will use them.

I'm using the all black one.

ps3previewje8.th.jpg

Download: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/61427967/

Will have some walls within the next week or two, as I just downloaded the file for the XMB template. Already have a few ideas in mind.

I will definitely design a Neowin one probably too, as I already did for the 360 which I attached as a low res version just for reference.

post-34384-1186369846_thumb.jpg

For the above wall, I made it to match the already existing "feel" of the 360 (incorporating the 360 green where I could and the rings), so I will obviously change it up to match the look of the PS3.

Sure thing.

Here is just a PNG file showing you were everything is...

post-34384-1186440236_thumb.png

Here is a JPEG of the actual XMB...

post-34384-1186440255_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Thanks for the bump, got a bunch of wallpapers from the linked forum.

Currently I'm using the Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix background from the PSN store.