.Mac address book?

Found this at macrumors.com A possible .Mac address book will become part of the package soon. So you can "have your contacts wherever you go as long as your online" type deal. They posted this pic

member_screen_addressbook.gif

Wow, that looks neat. I really really really want some calendar integration (aka, online editing), but that's looking good! Now, if they had just some really nice junk mail filtering, I'd drop my yahoo account, and switch over...but I like Yahoo's interface better, to be honest...

hehe...all you have to do is go to www.mac.com to see that pic :D

anyways its about damned time.

also, mac.com addresses have way more spam control than i think you know. the servers operate a strict and thorough blacklist. i have never gotten spam in that acct.

Now, if they had just some really nice junk mail filtering, I'd drop my yahoo account, and switch over...but I like Yahoo's interface better, to be honest...

If .Mac mail accounts had nice junk mail filtering? I don't think I have ever gotten any form of junk mail with my .mac account. They only junk Mail.app has to sort out is some random crap I get with my college mail account.