Hi I'm Corris

Woot for me, I wanted to jump on the bandwagon and post in this lovely new section of the forums. :D

My name is Dave, I have been here for over a year and a bit.

I use the user name Corris as its my last name, Corris is also the name of a small town in north Wales (useless bit of information there)

I'm 18 and I live here in Wales. (Wales is not in England before anyone says, I've met a good few Americans that think it is) and I don't have any affiliation with any sheep. :shifty: :p

Lets see, what else is there, I'm a student hopefully going to university to do Interactive and motion design come September.

And today I took the plunge and became a Subscriber. :D

If anyone has any questions, I will happily answer them.

hi dave, why do you call yourself the hobnob king ? :cool:

Because I love Hobnobs.

For those that don't know, Hobnobs are a type of biscuit here in Britain, I am not quite sure if they are sold in other countries, and they are just perfect for dipping in tea.

Thanks for the question, lol.

Because I love Hobnobs.For those that don't know, Hobnobs are a type of biscuit here in Britain, I am not quite sure if they are sold in other countries, and they are just perfect for dipping in tea.Thanks for the question, lol.
Hobnobs always remind me of that peter kay joke about dunking in tea lol :laugh:welcome corris lol :laugh:

You live near me :D

Woo for us! In Cardiff or just somewhere around south Wales?

Hobnobs always remind me of that peter kay joke about dunking in tea lol :laugh:welcome corris lol :laugh:

I've never personally heard it, lol.

Um....welcome to the forums....enjoy your stay. :)

:laugh:

Well it says in Neobonds topic that old and new can introduce themselves, So I thought why not.

And I will try to spend some time here, its hard not being new, but I will try my best to behave and follow the rules. :p

Dip me! Go on, again! DIP ME! AGAIN!

:rofl:

Love it. I cried with laughter when I watched that for the first time.

and I don't have any affiliation with any sheep

Sure, and Clinton had no "affiliation" (as you put it) with that intern.

lol, must try that next time some dudes chick is giving me an "affiliation job" in the back of my car and he catches us...

Dip me! Go on, again! DIP ME! AGAIN!

:rofl:

Love it. I cried with laughter when I watched that for the first time.

I looked it up on Youtube, I usually don't find him very funny, but the Hobnob joke was hilarious. :laugh:

Sure, and Clinton had no "affiliation" (as you put it) with that intern.

lol, must try that next time some dudes chick is giving me an "affiliation job" in the back of my car and he catches us...

Rofl, I should of expected you to say something along those lines.

I can see me regretting this, but if you've got proof, I'd like to see it! :p

:lrofl: Hilarious replies.

Hi Corris. I don't really have anything facetious to say to you, so kudos for being a great sport being a PS3 fan in the console gaming sections! I know it can get rough in there. (Y)

:lrofl: Hilarious replies.

Hi Corris. I don't really have anything facetious to say to you, so kudos for being a great sport being a PS3 fan in the console gaming sections! I know it can get rough in there. (Y)

Lol, thanks.

I like all the consoles, While I prefer and would get the PS3 first, I would happily get them all.

I don't think people should be tied down to either getting or supporting one console, it generally seems to turn people into right meanies, lol.