There are many great features available to you once you register at Neowin, including:

• Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the front page
  • Access to a great community, with a massive database of experience on hard & software issues, gaming and recreational activities, and more
  • Access to the Neowin IRC - you could make a friend from across the world and talk to them live
  • Access to Neowin contests & subscription offers and forums that are not open to guests/li>
  • It's simple, and FREE! · Register here

Yo, I'm Trong

About me: I'm asian and a metalhead. I'm 16 and live in Northern Virginia, not to be confused with the rest of Virginia. I suck at math but love computer science. I love playing on Xbox Live and playing guitar and watching movies. Below is a picture of me. BTW, I don't use the Marshall MG anymore, that was a couple months ago.

l_79ed5271ea5e633a02f61530cea05161.jpg

My favorite TV show is Futurama and I don't like Family Guy. I came here and spent most of my time in "Hardware Hangout" but now I just hang out in "General Discussion" and "Microsoft Gaming".

Lightning...from your sleeves...AWESOME! :p

Welcome to Neowin, though be careful, long haired guitar players are known to suddenly disappear and never return....*plays X-files music*

:laugh:

pleased to meet you ! what chord are you playing there ?

I think I was holding the C Major chord but it fell apart as I was posing. :)

Obviously its the H chord, H for Hardcore! (Lame I know)

I lol'd

Welcome Trong as I said before awesome Futurama sig there :D

Obviously its the H chord, H for Hardcore! (Lame I know)

Hehe. Not as lame as you think. :p

I lol'd

Welcome Trong as I said before awesome Futurama sig there :D

Lol, you welcome me to Neowin but I have 1000+ posts. :rofl:

But yes, thanks for the sig comment altough I've changed it.

Hehe. Not as lame as you think. :p

Lol, you welcome me to Neowin but I have 1000+ posts. :rofl:

But yes, thanks for the sig comment altough I've changed it.

Woot :D

Yeah well it is a introduce yourself section tho I was welcomed as well and I been here way to long!