Hello, Im Snyper

Hello, My name is Snyper.

Im 29, Scorpian and enjoy long walks by the beach.

Ive been on the forums for almost 15 Months Now.

My favorite pass time is to spam neowin to the point of killing the neobandwidth, and i must admit it seems to be working :unsure:

Im hetrosexual, i havnt time to be bi sexual, there are 2.5 billion chicks on the planet so i dont feel the need to expand my consumer market.

Moderators refer to me as user #165532 others refer to me as simply a pain in the ass.

This here is my blog

Hope this helps in the getting to know me thingie..

Too-da-loo

Snyper

Too-da-loo

Funniest thing I've seen coming from you, rofl.

I usually say Toodles, but Too-da-loo, haha, must use that more often!

Anyway, Welcome! and remember, Only a good spammer is a welcomed one! :p

Hello, My name is Snyper.

Im 29, Scorpian and enjoy long walks by the beach.

Ive been on the forums for almost 15 Months Now.

My favorite pass time is to spam neowin to the point of killing the neobandwidth, and i must admit it seems to be working :unsure:

Im hetrosexual, i havnt time to be bi sexual, there are 2.5 billion chicks on the planet so i dont feel the need to expand my consumer market.

Moderators refer to me as user #165532 others refer to me as simply a pain in the ass.

This here is my blog

Hope this helps in the getting to know me thingie..

Too-da-loo

Snyper

And the average (and even sub-average) person cares why?

:p :p :p j/k

corris invited questions so i am guessing its okay here too :

how often do you change your avatar ? it always seems different every time i see it !

lmao i have no idea why, but people have this urge to mention you in every thread, like your some kind of super being and they will do anything to lick your feet. rofl. thumbs up for building that reputation! oh yeah and nettrack is one of those ppl ;P

corris invited questions so i am guessing its okay here too :

how often do you change your avatar ? it always seems different every time i see it !

Yus, I did, because I'm awesome!, and it will all do you well to remember that! :p

But a good question, I've noticed but never asked, tell us oh Snyper of changeth displeh pictureth.

I almost died laughing at this bit :rofl:

This getting to know each other thing is cool..

Ive seen where some n00bs have wandered in here asking where to find their USB port...

I love n00bs, so vunreable..

:hump:

WTF?? We're approaching 7 billion people on Earth and only 2.5 billion are female? :p

Seriously, I thought you had been here longer than that, Snyper. I don't even know if we've posted in the same thread before now, but I see you all over the place. You really know how to mark your territory.

You remind me of Jimmy from Seinfeld. "Jimmy is new in town", "Jimmy isn't threatened by Hank". Tons of posts somehow always seems to come back to you (for whatever reason). I think a few members here have a man-crush on you. "Jimmy isn't threatened by male-Neowinians (homo)sexuality.

?30 says Green.

Hey Snyper, nice to see you:shifty::

Black actually.

I will take that ?30 now:p:p

You remind me of Jimmy from Seinfeld. "Jimmy is new in town", "Jimmy isn't threatened by Hank". Tons of posts somehow always seems to come back to you (for whatever reason). I think a few members here have a man-crush on you. "Jimmy isn't threatened by male-Neowinians (homo)sexuality.

Its because he gets around a lot, Neowin bicycle if you will:rofl:l:

they say the irish are the most creative people in the world, and snyper has really created a creative neowin presence.

i think he has become untouchable, unbannable even ;)

haha, when did this "Introduce yourself" thread pop up? It seems like it was an over-night thing, but I like the idea (especially for us attention ###### ;) )

anywho.... I'll be adding my "HEY LOOK AT ME!" thread soon too :p

also... syper.. I think we should start working on that list of 2.5 billion girls else we're never going to get thought them all ;)

i think he has become untouchable, unbannable even

theres about 8 globe mods, 2 supervisors and an admin with a finger on the "ban him" button and a grin on their face.