There are many great features available to you once you register at Neowin, including:

• Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the front page
  • Access to a great community, with a massive database of experience on hard & software issues, gaming and recreational activities, and more
  • Access to the Neowin IRC - you could make a friend from across the world and talk to them live
  • Access to Neowin contests & subscription offers and forums that are not open to guests/li>
  • It's simple, and FREE! · Register here

Hey I am Rappy

I am Rappy I am new here :)

I am 22 Years Old come from the Land of England and I spam post posts that people like...I think?

I am Rappy I am new here :)

I am 22 Years Old come from the Land of England and I spam post posts that people like...I think?

... and you have some seriously cool av/sig sets that you change, a LOT. :)

hey rappy i knew i heard of you before !

whats it like living in england ?

It rains alot...:(

... and you have some seriously cool av/sig sets that you change, a LOT.

Yeah I can't stop changing it...but I do have more planned :D

LOL @ "Welcome to Neowin" (not just this thread). There are only 2 topic starters in this forum whose names I don't recall seeing long before now. And I don't even read most of the sub-forums.

And, yes, Rappy - I like your posts in the Media forum even though I never read your spoilers. :p

LOL @ "Welcome to Neowin" (not just this thread). There are only 2 topic starters in this forum whose names I don't recall seeing long before now. And I don't even read most of the sub-forums.

And, yes, Rappy - I like your posts in the Media forum even though I never read your spoilers. :p

:laugh: ;)

wasn't that in 1997??? noexpression.gif

unless you mean the movie tongue.gif

Yeah well I was thinking of Neowin a long time before anyone else was they just don't know it :shifty:

singerguitar1.gif Rappy, Rappy, he's our man, if he can't do it, then Nienor can!