Netrack in the house

Im netrack, 22 year old male

Im a fraternity brother (frat guy) of Phi Sigma Kappa

I attend www.bsu.edu

I enjoy looking at women, hot women of course, running rampid on neowin and attempting to overthrow snyper's dictatorship.

Really love the outdoors: skiing, whitewater rafting, wakeboarding, jet skii's.

I enjoy looking at women, hot women of course, running rampid on neowin and attempting to overthrow snyper's dictatorship

As soon as you stop looking, and start sharing fluids with these women, perhaps i'l give you a shot at the title :whistle:

As soon as you stop looking, and start sharing fluids with these women, perhaps i'l give you a shot at the title :whistle:

I dont want a baby netrack/ the world cant handel it

You have 3 options.

a) Prepubesent

b) Menopausial

c) Condoms.

1 of your options is illegal in the eyes of the law, and most civilized societies

The other is against church Teachings.

Looks like a life screwing fungal old ladies is you mate. :x

I dont want a baby netrack/ the world cant handel it

Thats a scary thought right :|

Welcome and enjoy your stay just remember to drive safely :)

welcome netrack ! whats it like living in america ?

I truly love it, while my entire family and extended family were born here, my father has literally lived the American Dream. He has started his own company and became quite successfull with it...he started it in 1990 and is still going very strong today. I owe this place alot which is sometimes why i defend it under all situations.

You have 3 options.

a) Prepubesent

b) Menopausial

c) Condoms.

1 of your options is illegal in the eyes of the law, and most civilized societies

The other is against church Teachings.

Looks like a life screwing fungal old ladies is you mate. :x

D) BIRTH CONTROL

wow, so you're a PSK brother? awesome

I was going to rush PSK at my school one year... but then decided not to 'cause I didn't really want to live in the house nor pay the fees for being a brother.

On a more personal level... what 'reputation' does PSK have at your school? 'cause at mine they are like the 'alternative open-minded hippie vegetarian' frat where all the other were just like 'sit down, drink and get with blond girls'. Just wondering what kind of rep PSK got at other schools (oh, they also have the highest GPA among the other frats @ my school)

wow, so you're a PSK brother? awesome

I was going to rush PSK at my school one year... but then decided not to 'cause I didn't really want to live in the house nor pay the fees for being a brother.

On a more personal level... what 'reputation' does PSK have at your school? 'cause at mine they are like the 'alternative open-minded hippie vegetarian' frat where all the other were just like 'sit down, drink and get with blond girls'. Just wondering what kind of rep PSK got at other schools (oh, they also have the highest GPA among the other frats @ my school)

what school did you goto?

At my school, its hard to give my own fraternity a reputation really but the reasons i joined:

Everyone was more than willing to go out of their way to help me adjust freshman year, that was probably the biggest

but yeah we all love to drink socially, we dont throw 1000 person partys every month, only once a year acutally all the rest of our partys are locked door partys per se and you must be apart of the sarority we paired with or on the guest list, no open partys for the most part as they are very hard to control

we only have two hippies in our house actually so thats not a real big draw point for us i guess. But we are one of the more relaxed fraternities on campus, some of our houses force you play intermural sports and do all sorts of crap... our only requirments are a 2.7 gpa and 5 hours of community serivce per semester (10 hours a year)

we are not the smartest house on campus though, our gpa average last semester was a 2.98....

im also the vice pres to of our house and our Due's are not to bad, generally around 3-350 per semester and if you live in the house then its 2-250 a semester...but you really do get most of the money back from events like formal and other things where your food is bought for you...were also the oldest house on campus, our chapter was chartered in 1926

wow that was probably more than your bargined for!

Well, I go to WPI.

And PSK here does not have too many big parties like the rest of the houses do. As you said, 1 maybe 2 a year.

They are also very relaxed, but most of there members follow some sort of alternative life style. When it comes to the formal and stuff... i'm not 100% sure but I think they have to pay a fee.

But yeah.. I can see some stuff that are similar. I really like the guys in PSK and I still hang with them every now and then.

Well, I go to WPI.

And PSK here does not have too many big parties like the rest of the houses do. As you said, 1 maybe 2 a year.

They are also very relaxed, but most of there members follow some sort of alternative life style. When it comes to the formal and stuff... i'm not 100% sure but I think they have to pay a fee.

But yeah.. I can see some stuff that are similar. I really like the guys in PSK and I still hang with them every now and then.

yup, generally staying off the radar keeps your house on campus