xTorrent 1.1 Open for Beta

http://www.acquisition.dreamhosters.com/xt...ent1.1(v46).dmg

Today I’m very pleased to announce the that next major iteration in the Xtorrent is available for beta testing. Xtorrent 1.1 brings a number of oft-requested features like individual file selection, file prioritization, individual file completion status, and improved privacy options. Enabling these new capabilities is a newly refreshed user interface for managing downloads that more thoughtfully displays relevant information to the user.

Version 1.1 represents a new phase in the Xtorrent saga, and with many exciting features planned for the future, I am looking forward to making Xtorrent into the preeminent torrent client on the Mac. I hope you enjoy it!

Please note, this release is considered beta software and issues may exist.

http://www.newsfirerss.com/blog/?p=171

Thanks for the update, I was thinking of trying this over transmission but I really did not want to buy it when utorrent is on the way, maybe this beta will be good to use till utorrent :p.

edit: it is still like the trial of the main program :| I thought it would be a unlocked beta, not a beta of a trail!

^^ I think I'm just going to stick with the nightly builds (selective download and torrent creation) of Transmission and wait for 0.8 - DW seems to just wait for libtran updates to integrate into his product. Yuck.

Another waiting for uTorrent... :)

I'm one of the few people here who seems to like Xtorrent, although I too have recently gone back to Transmission nightly builds. But I will give 1.1 a fair try. It's a shame, though. I wish DW would still develop Acquisition, I just don't like Limewire or Frostwire on OS X.