Bioshock General Discussion ( Xbox 360 )

DrunknMunky is getting the Big Daddy figure version.

Exactly. The Special Edition comes in a tin box. That's all.

The Collector's Edition comes with the Big Daddy figure, making of DVD, soundtrack CD, and an embossed graphic designed by the winner of the contest at 2k's website. Comes in a huge box too, similar to the LOTR DVD collectors box :D

1.jpg

"BioShock Trailer Premiers Sunday On Spike TV"

"In addition, the trailer debut will close with a surprise announcement by Game Head's Geoff Keighley. You won't want to miss this!"

http://kotaku.com/gaming/xbox-360/bioshock...e-tv-287949.php

Exciting :ninja:

It better not be the last scene with "Coming 2008" :cry: :p

So DrunknMunky where are you getting it at that price? Or how? :shiftyninja:

I was born with 1337 bargain hunting skills :laugh:

It better not be the last scene with "Coming 2008" :cry: :p

Well it COULD be "PS3 Version Coming 2008" :laugh:

I'm rather excited to play this game. System Shock 2 was excellent.

Looks like ill be camping out at my mates to play his 360 for a few days if my PC can't handle it.

Well it COULD be "PS3 Version Coming 2008" :laugh:

I'm rather excited to play this game. System Shock 2 was excellent.

Looks like ill be camping out at my mates to play his 360 for a few days if my PC can't handle it.

Well i have ordered it for my PC as well but we shall see how my 3 year old clunky beast handles it, if it turns into a power point show then i shall be rushing out to the shops to buy the 360 version and then owning two copies :unsure:

Damn my love affair of the keyboard and mouse :rofl:

Wow.. i had no idea this was a single player game only. No online gameplay (it would be dumb if there was) and no co-op... Good, i only want this game for me anyways :D

i wanna play the demo or something just to tie me over till the actual game

Wow.. i had no idea this was a single player game only. No online gameplay (it would be dumb if there was) and no co-op... Good, i only want this game for me anyways :D

i wanna play the demo or something just to tie me over till the actual game

Been waiting weeks for one, supposedly it was due for the 6th August but no news yet :(

I've just pre-ordered the Collector's Edition from GAME for ?44.99.

Just use the code 'Summerfun' for ?5 off any order.

Yey! Finally somebody bothered to searc:p:p I wondered how long it would tak:rofl:l: Doesn't beat ?42.50 though wo:D :D Reward points FTW:p :p

Edited by DrunknMunky

Sounds tempting to order but i really need a demo first to see what all the fuss is about.

Thanks for the discount code :)

Forgot about Game, turned out I had 27 quid in points (didnt even know you could use them online :)) Cancelled my play.com order and ordered the Collectors edition for ?17.49:)) thanks for the tip off and code ynnoj

This is a friendly reminder that the BioShock launch trailer will premiere tonight on Spike TV. It will premiere during the 9pm hour, during the show The Kill Point. Plus, right after the premiere, Geoff Keighley will have a surprise announcement. Geoff tells me that all the Bioshock goodness will hit around 9:45pm ET (and then at 9:45p PT for west coasters.)

Expect the HD version to appear on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace shortly thereafter.

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/08...ch-trailer.aspx

hopefully that announcement has something to do with the demo.

Is the GAME reward card worth the ?3?

edit: Just found one I must have taken out a while ago. Had enough points on there to save myself another ?2.5:D:D

Edited by ynnoj

i had ?14.50 on my GAME reward card which i decided not to redeem, but thankyou ynnoj as i cancelled the preorder i had made already to get that ?5 off

Forgot about Game, turned out I had 27 quid in points (didnt even know you could use them online :)) Cancelled my play.com order and ordered the Collectors edition for ?17.49:)) thanks for the tip off and code ynnoj

:laugh:: How long have those been building up for !? Why don't you split them between Bioshock and Halo 3. Getting the Legendary for ?50~!

I hope the announcement is either a demo finally or surprise co-op mod:D:D

Bioshock: "surprise announcement" this Sunday

Friday 10-Aug-2007 11:27 AM "surprise announcement" on US telly this weekend - UPDATE: Downloadable plasmids?

There's only two weeks until its 360 / PC release but apparently we don't quite know everything there is to know about Bioshock.

According to our mates at Kotaku, Irrational Games is set to make a surprise Bioshock announcement on US telly this weekend, alongside a brand new trailer. "You won't want to miss this!," US tv show Game head promises.

OO-eer, what could it be? Confirmation of the PlayStation 3 version? Download Content details? 'Capture the little sister' deathmatch?

We can't see them announcing the PS3 version before the 360 one's out the door, but we'll let you know exactly how surprising the news is after the weekend.

UPDATE: A reliable source tells CVG that the announcement will involve Xbox 360 download content - sepcifically downloadable plasmids for the console version. We'll let you know how good our info is on Sunday.