iWork 08 Trial

iWork '8 is rockin. It has everything I have always required from this type of package. It has finally reached a level of maturity and professionalism that will have many Mac users ditching Office '04 and more than likely see many of them sticking with it rather than paying much more for Office '08.

After using it I have now no need for Office on my Mac any longer. AppZapper is a great friend.

That's the UNO Shade theme, although I do believe Leopard has darker unified windows than what's featured in Tiger.

The active window in Leopard looks like UNO Shade and the inactive windows look like UNO Normal.

iWork '8 is rockin. It has everything I have always required from this type of package. It has finally reached a level of maturity and professionalism that will have many Mac users ditching Office '04 and more than likely see many of them sticking with it rather than paying much more for Office '08.

After using it I have now no need for Office on my Mac any longer. AppZapper is a great friend.

How well does Pages work with Word files? Can it read and write .doc files?

Pages is great. It's easily the best word processor on the Mac market right now, and it's a definite advancement over the previous version. Features + Export to PDF and Word.