[WM6] Windows Mobile 6 Games

Billthy

I just got myself a Mogul and i was wondering if anyone knew of any websites where i can get games or some really useful apps that anyone could suggest.

I've found the website http://www.sprintmogul.net to be really useful but i was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions.

vip

is that the same as my tmo wing ??

JAbad28

No, the mogul is totally different. I think it's based on the Tytn or something while the wing is based on the HTC P4350 I believe.

I also have a WING, the mogul is a great phone I heard.

Um, no I don't know any game sites.

Tech Star

I also bought a Mogul 2 weeks ago and I was wondering the same thing.

mrp04

You don't need "Mogul" games or "Windows Mobile 6" games. Almost all games designed for Windows Mobile 2003SE and later will work fine. If the game was designed for before 2003SE, it will probably still work but in portrait mode only.

Billthy

One last thing is... what AIM program besides regular aim would you guys recommend?

GreenDayPunk74

Agile Messenger. For some reason the new ones give you a trial :(

zr0

nice, i'm about to buy the HTC S710 (windows mobile 6.0) so this will come in handy ;d

bangbang023

AgileMessenger is expensive, but worth it. I recently started using the SMS based Oz Messenger, though, simply because I can leave it connected all day without it killing my battery like Agile and any other purely data based clients will.

Billthy
AgileMessenger is expensive, but worth it. I recently started using the SMS based Oz Messenger, though, simply because I can leave it connected all day without it killing my battery like Agile and any other purely data based clients will.

Will that work with my Mogul?

AJerman

I use IM+, works pretty well.

Echilon

Wisbar Advance is well worth the money, as are a lot of the SPB apps.