[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Indeed, both Matt's and Jenna's acting at the end of that episode was out of this world! The Doctor's speech gave me Goosebumps!

Indeed, both Matt's and Jenna's acting at the end of that episode was out of this world! The Doctor's speech gave me Goosebumps!

That speech near the end, has got to be the best acting he's ever done. It was so chilling and yet so strong. I was so impressed when he even shed his tears. It was just something so out of the world.

Really enjoyed latest episode, it's a return to form for Doctor Who for me, that whole last act was amazing with the music, the doctors speech, etc..... gave me goosebumps, watching the last bit again right now it was so good, just hope it won't get bogged down with all this "OMG WHO IS SHE" nonsense.

This weeks episode was so boring.

Agreed however I will echo the sentiments that his speech was awesome, as was Matt's acting of it. Well done!

Can River show up again? I wanna see how that goes down.

Not sure if this is considered a spoiler:

She's supposed to show up in the final of this series, probably to link up with the 50th later this year.

Not sure if this is considered a spoiler:

She's supposed to show up in the final of this series, probably to link up with the 50th later this year.

Makes sense. Should be a great ep.

N0Drn.jpg

We?re delighted to reveal that Jemma Redgrave will be returning to Doctor Who for the show?s fiftieth anniversary special. She previously appeared in 2012?s The Power of Three playing Kate Stewart, daughter of the legendary Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart.

Jemma is part of a brilliant cast that is already known to include Matt Smith and Jenna-Louise Coleman who are joined by the returning David Tennant and Billie Piper plus screen legend John Hurt and Joanna Page. Filming is underway on the special which will be a 3D spectacular shown later this year.

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/kate-stewart-returns-for-50th-anniversary-47089.htm

This weeks episode was so boring.

As like other "second" episodes, it takes place in space: The End Of The World, The Beast Below...

Hey don't hate me cuz I'm American and like, don't watch BBC1 and all, but didn't she do a nude movie or something right before Doctor Who? Because you know, she's cute and, nude?

Hey don't hate me cuz I'm American and like, don't watch BBC1 and all, but didn't she do a nude movie or something right before Doctor Who? Because you know, she's cute and, nude?

Yep she did topless in "Room at the Top"