[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I've felt like this half of the season has been dull. I just can't seem to get excited about the stories or even Clara. I was expecting these episodes to focus on her a bit more than what they are.

I miss Amy Pond.

Same here; seem she's for now just for the looks - nothing more.

have to agree, first half of this season was great but now is getting dull

this last episode was great again but where is the spicy Clara that challenge the Doctor like in first episode or in the Christmas Special? now we just get a "look at me" or "what he think of me" like in the episode Cold War

so much potential there to be really fun episodes, turning to soak opera

Really enjoying Who again, guess it wasn't the stories it was just the awful companions Amy and Rory.

Can't wait for the 2013 Dr Who Prom, watched and enjoyed the last couple, just wish I lived in London.

ibmTLTLPbQ2EfL.jpg

ibotMvRDjOBXYf.jpg

ibyEvHtiouoBPm.jpg

BBC Worldwide has announced details of a new DVD box set featuring a limited edition coffee table book-styled collectors? album including six DVDs and over 1000 minutes of Doctor Who footage. Doctor Who: Regeneration will be released in the UK on June 24 with an RRP of ?61.27.

The collection features each Doctor?s iconic regeneration episode; from the first Doctor played by William Hartnell, exhausted after battling the Cybermen to Jon Pertwee?s Third Doctor suffering from radiation that had been unleashed by the Great One (a giant spider); and from the spectacular transformation of the Ninth Doctor to David Tennant?s emotional farewell as the Tenth.

The set is adorned with superb photography from across the era and features detailed and informative accounts of each regeneration. And if that wasn?t enough, new to DVD is The Tenth Planet featuring the Doctor?s first regeneration ? beautifully restored with the missing fourth episode now brought to life with stunning animation. Utilising the original soundtrack, off-screen photographs and a short surviving sequence of the Doctor?s regeneration the episode has been now reconstructed in animated form, incorporating the restored version of the surviving sequence.

A full list of stories included on the DVD are:

? The Tenth Planet

? The War Games

? Planet of the Spiders

? Logopolis

? The Caves of Androzani

? Time and the Rani

? Doctor Who: The Movie

? Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways

? The End of Time

I wouldn't read anything into it, he is the current doctor, makes sense to put him on the cover.

Agreed, could just be Matt at the end of DT's regeneration.