[Official] Doctor Who Thread

That episode was AWESOME. Loved how the Eye of Harmony looked compared to the 1996 Movie. And there is a book on the Time War with the Doctors Name in it : O! I wouldn't mind reading that thing if it was real aha!

I wouldn't read anything into it, he is the current doctor, makes sense to put him on the cover.

Pretty much what i was thinking to be honest. He is the current Doctor after all so it makes sense to use him, especially as he's the Doc during the 50th anniversary.

Not had a chance to watch tonight's ep due to misbehaving baby, so i wont scroll down till i've had a chance to iPlayer it :p

That episode was AWESOME. Loved how the Eye of Harmony looked compared to the 1996 Movie. And there is a book on the Time War with the Doctors Name in it : O! I wouldn't mind reading that thing if it was real aha!

I agree. Probably the best show of the season, so far. I didn't really like the ending, though. Feels like they took the easy way out again.

I love it whenever the Doctor meets other versions of himself from other timelines etc, the face he makes (normally) is of utter fear usually. I wonder what he knows that we don't know :D

I agree. Probably the best show of the season, so far. I didn't really like the ending, though. Feels like they took the easy way out again.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of when they invoke a paradox to just tie up lose ends (The entire episode never happened lol!)

There were so many interesting things in that episode (Like the bottles of information in the awesome library) and they've effectively just been erased.

The BBC announces Caroline Skinner's successor as executive producer of Doctor Who: Brian Minchin...

Following Caroline Skinner's vacation of the Doctor Who executive producer spot earlier this year, the BBC has announced the role is to be filled by Brian Minchin, whose past work for the corporation includes Being Human, Torchwood, The Sarah Jane Adventures, Wizards Vs. Aliens, and Dirk Gently.

More Spoilers from Finale:

Richard E Grant is back as Dr Simeon (?Hello again,? says the Doctor. ?How?s the Intelligence ? still Great??)

Post-Library River Song returns (?Oh, I do like to watch a man think; it?s like watching a whale knit!?).

On the Doctor?s feelings for River, Moffat says: ?You never quite know what the Doctor feels. I don?t think you ever should.?

There?s more snogging

Moffat says there hasn?t been a ?proper doom-fraught episode? in a while. If this episode is about anything, it?s about death. There is a funereal atmosphere, literally.

Will everyone make it to the end of the episode alive? Spoiler: no

Will we, at last, learn the true identity of Clara Oswald, the impossible girl? Spoiler: yes!

Will the Doctor?s greatest secret be revealed? Spoiler: possibly

DWM doesn?t know how the episode ends, it?s that secret

After this episode, nothing will ever be the same again

d06bdd72487e11e2a84922000a1f8c0f_7.jpg

and Freema spotted on set as well with a child

I thought Freema said she wasn't in the 50th?

I thought Freema said she wasn't in the 50th?

Tennant technically said he wouldn't be also, but we see how that turned out :D

Just saw this fan made Title Sequence and I LOVE it, Had to share it, Only thing I am not keen on is the way the Font looks for the Actors names. But Overall it is AWESOME.

• Like 1

Loved the last episode-- Didn't anyone else notice the Doctor went kissing crazy ... though he should have also kissed Astra too..

Even the joke

-

The boy giving directions -- then asking his name-- Thomas Thomas (TOM TOM)

tomtom-xl-340s-live.jpg

What the hell was up with the tom tom reference? Product placement in my Doctor Who?

lol older ones had Harry Potter references, just something said for easter eggs and such