David Duchovny's "Californication."

This show ROX.

It got everything you want in a show. ###### and Ass and good dialogue. lol This is my new favourite then Entourage in a close second.

I'm loving it...

Can't wait to watch the 2nd episode tomorrow. :p

is it true the boobies are CGI?

i saw it somewhere on the net but duno if reliable

anywayz great show, everything jus clicks, the characters, music, scripts~

it needs to have a longer running time hehe

best show I've seen in ages imo

hope showtime doesn't cancel like some of their greater works

I got to see the 3rd episode. Still good. This show definitely has a lot of potential. It is somewhat similar to Entourage though, with the whole agent and movie business thing.

I got to see the 3rd episode. Still good. This show definitely has a lot of potential. It is somewhat similar to Entourage though, with the whole agent and movie business thing.

so are u in the US, does this mean ten is lying and we are not seeing it as the US sees it, i think we only had the first episode last night

Seems like excuse for him to shoot sex scenes with as many women as possible. O_o

Now is that such a bad thing?

so are u in the US, does this mean ten is lying and we are not seeing it as the US sees it, i think we only had the first episode last night

Yes. Yes, they are. But Seven will be "fast tracking" Heroes, 24, Lost and the rest "live" from the US within hours.

Now is that such a bad thing?

Yes. Yes, they are. But Seven will be "fast tracking" Heroes, 24, Lost and the rest "live" from the US within hours.

within a few hours is NOt live, within a few seconds is live. whats with the TV stations and all this live from the US crap

within a few hours is NOt live, within a few seconds is live. whats with the TV stations and all this live from the US crap

Hence the quotations. They're trying to act on this downturn of ratings due to piracy. We'll see how it goes.

Hilarious show by the way.