Hello Neowin

Hi

My name is Brodie and I reside in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

I like building & overclocking computers, modding (softwear), computer gaming and I'm intrested in building softwear(Don't Know How, Anyone wanna help me).

For sports I like doing mountain biking in the summer and skiing in the winter. On occasion I do soccer, tennis, basketball, hokey, swimming, running, baseball and I work out quite often.

I like joking, and am easy to get along with.

My computer is built by me. I chose a Kandalf super tower by Thermaltake, Intel core 2 duo e6600 (overclocked to 2.9Ghz (I have no idea why I cant get it higher, if somone could help me that would be great.) Nvidia BFG 8800 GtX (OC edition), Creative xfi elite pro soundcard and 3 raptor x 10k rpm hard drives in raid 0.

Hi Neowin, Looking forward to being a digital resident in http://neowin.miniville.fr/!

P.S. Any other info you want just ask!

Hello. :)

Good pc. I dropped out of the power user game a while ago.. after some of my meaty components kicked the bucket (Replaced them with junk parts). Can't stand this pc now. :p

72 Posts...not bad for the first day :p Welcome mate (Y)

Haha I wish, thats from a few months of surfing the site(Hence, I am not a spammer like snyper is :p)

Haha I wish, thats from a few months of surfing the site(Hence, I am not a spammer like snyper is :p)

you mock teh snyper.

Now you die.

(gimme 6 months, canada is a long swim. :o)

:laugh:

you mock teh snyper.

Now you die.

(gimme 6 months, canada is a long swim. :o )

:laugh:

Yeah, you do that! :laugh:

Oh, and welcome!