NFL Playoffs

I'm here in Tampa, Florida and right now at Raymond James Stadium a huge crowd of fans of about 30,000 people are around the staduim. It's crazy over there. Traffic jams...

GO BUCS!!!! :D

,Jan 19 2003, 18:07]
Congrats: the Bucs just outplayed the Eagles today.? There were probably a dozen questionable calls (off pass interference was the big one, some holding calls that made me think about taking a one-way trip to Philly to kick the refs' asses), but in the end it didnt matter.? You guys showed up; We didn't.? Next year will be different.

If it's one thing I learned today it's that things dont come easy.? I've also learned that my ultimate goal now is to become an NFL coach or just be involved with football some way at the very least... because if games like these make me feel like the whole world has turned upside down, then I obviously have a deep passion for the game.

As for anyone trash talking: just go screw yourself.? I'm not going to sink to anyone's level here and get into an argument.? Your team won - let them celebrate... why the hell would you need to insult the Eagles or the city of Philadelphia if your team already made their point?? Show some class, would ya?

By the way: I also have to give props to Joe Jurevicious.? The guy only had one catch, but it was huge.? Even if my team didnt win, I'm happy that he was able to get through his family's issues and pull off the win.? Good luck to ya.

Agreed with you 120%, but we, the bucs fans, were not the ones who were talking a lot here in the past week, nevertheless, Sapp's attitude is a shame, he's a exellent player but a bad talker

No actually I'm refering to Sapp and specifically the Tampa Bay media. My uncle and grandfather (big Eagles fans) live down there and they told me that they basically just humiliate the city of Philadelphia in every way, shape, and form. It's like a trash-talking extravaganza.

There's always bad apples... in every city. Unfortunately the media always decides to get on Philadelphia and make the whole city look bad. It's a sha:( too. :(

hold on...didn't a Philly newspaper design an entire website to make fun of Sapp?

also your fans get crap becuase they act like it, come to a Bucs game in Tampa wearing opposing teams colors and you don't get beer thrown on you and don't have to worry about getting pelted by balls of ice packed around triple A batteries.

,Jan 19 2003, 18:07]
Congrats: the Bucs just outplayed the Eagles today.? There were probably a dozen questionable calls (off pass interference was the big one, some holding calls that made me think about taking a one-way trip to Philly to kick the refs' asses), but in the end it didnt matter.? You guys showed up; We didn't.? Next year will be different.

If it's one thing I learned today it's that things dont come easy.? I've also learned that my ultimate goal now is to become an NFL coach or just be involved with football some way at the very least... because if games like these make me feel like the whole world has turned upside down, then I obviously have a deep passion for the game.

As for anyone trash talking: just go screw yourself.? I'm not going to sink to anyone's level here and get into an argument.? Your team won - let them celebrate... why the hell would you need to insult the Eagles or the city of Philadelphia if your team already made their point?? Show some class, would ya?

By the way: I also have to give props to Joe Jurevicious.? The guy only had one catch, but it was huge.? Even if my team didnt win, I'm happy that he was able to get through his family's issues and pull off the win.? Good luck to ya.

Agreed with you 120%, but we, the bucs fans, were not the ones who were talking a lot here in the past week, nevertheless, Sapp's attitude is a shame, he's a exellent player but a bad talker

No actually I'm refering to Sapp and specifically the Tampa Bay media. My uncle and grandfather (big Eagles fans) live down there and they told me that they basically just humiliate the city of Philadelphia in every way, shape, and form. It's like a trash-talking extravaganza.

There's always bad apples... in every city. Unfortunately the media always decides to get on Philadelphia and make the whole city look bad. It's a sha:( too. :(

hold on...didn't a Philly newspaper design an entire website to make fun of Sapp?

also your fans get crap becuase they act like it, come to a Bucs game in Tampa wearing opposing teams colors and you don't get beer thrown on you and don't have to worry about getting pelted by balls of ice packed around triple A batteries.

Oh, please. The media has obviously hypnotized you with this whole "Philly is the big bully" crap.

Half the stories you hear arent even true. When they are true, they're typical of almost any NFL city. When I was in St. Louis last year for the NFC Championship the guy behind me threatened my LIFE! He even said, "If the Rams lose tonight, I'm going to do something that's gonna get me in jail for sure."

Web site making fun of Tampa Bay? I'll believe it when I see it!

Hell, when I was at the Chicago Bears game in Champaign I had beer spilled on me several times. Some guy from the stands above us chucked a huge beer bottle into the crowd.

Remember last year when Cleveland was eliminated in the playoffs? Remember all those beer bottles they threw on the field? How come they arent being labeled so negatively?

You obviously havent been to the Vet or any other stadium for that matter with the exception of Tampa Bay's. Sure there are a few apples in there, but my point is that they exist EVERYWHERE. Not just Philadelphia.

,Jan 20 2003, 00:07] thexxend, stop posting every line in a separate post, at least edit your posts

yeah i was wondering what was was up with that....its annoying...

Jerichohol... I hope your right....

Theyre playing really well at the moment and they could do it. They have the best rounded team in the premiership

if you have a complaint about me atleast be specific... and true...

you want the true? just look at your posts in the past 2 pages in this thread

thexxend... see rule number 9

"#9 No spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion."

This thread officially reported

I have cleaned this thread up.

thexxend: You have been warned for persistent spamming of this thread. By doing so you had ruined the thread for all members who, unlike yourself, wish to participate in a mature and responsible manner. Quit acting like a moron.... (heh, i just noticed your user title. How appropriate :rolleyes: ) This is your first official warning. The next offence will result in your account being banned.

This is funny. Some of you have allready counted us out from winning the superbowl just like everyone did for the Philly game. Well we upset philly and were going to upset the Raiders. Oh and Philly is the only team that has a court room and a judge below the stadium. It's there for a reason. Philly fans beat up other teams fans and there arrested and taked to the court room and sentenced and they either stay in their jails for the rest of the game and if they have to stay in jail for longer they are taken from the stadium to the real jail. This is not hype it's the darn truth. One of my friends was one of those fans who got a broken rib and an arm and let's just say you didn't hear about this on the news because the NFL paid him off if he wouldn't sue. If they didn't pay him off he would of sued the owners of Philly and then the NFL because the owners and the NFL are liable for anything like this that goes on in their stadium. Let's just say that he doesn't have to work anymore. He probably could of sued for much much more but it's no walk in the park for the court system to make a judgement of those amounts. From what he found out from the NFL that out of all of the fans that sued them all of them came from Philly except about 10 percent of them. You don't know this because the NFL would rather pay off these people than risk getting sued for more and getting god knows how much publicity from it.