Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Beta

UK Users, Your In!

We are proud to announce that the Public Beta will be available in the following countries: Canada, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. We will post more information soon, so please check back in for updates for your country.

**NOTE**

This does not apply on the Monday signup.

Wave 1 Part 1 is over, everyone check your inboxes. Your mail should look like something like this: http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/2109/untitled3qw6.png

Wave 1 Part 2 is over

Wave 2 is over, wait until it comes in your email

Approximately 87,000 Tokens will be available for the Drawing winners.

Screenshots of the beta:

untitled4hk4.th.png

untitled5ph2.th.png

FAQ

Q:

i just got my token & downloaded the demo but nothing pops up when i go to play a game just says downloading content but no progress

im also using the same name on here as my gamertag

A: Logout of your X.B.L. account and log back in.

Q:

Hey could someone fill me in on this beta.

is it for PC?

A: The beta is only for the Xbox 360 but the final retail version is going to be on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3.

Edited by BlackShadow

Ouch. Is it too late to sign up? The site seems to be down for maintenance. I guess they're going to close the beta registration.

How did you find out you were rejected? I sent mine in.

5:01 pm - CharlieOscardelta.com Dies.

5:05 pm - CharlieOscarDelta.com puts up Maintenance Mode Message.

5:45 pm - CharlieOscarDelta.com redirects to Activision.com

5:46 pm - Activision.com Dies.

5:47 pm - CharlieOscarDelta.com redirects back to CharlieOscarDelta.com (still dead)

6:00 pm - Various news sites pick up stories.

6:05 pm - Various news sites Die.

Despite all of that, we're still getting the message out to you and you're getting questions back via comments, forum posts around various message boards, and via my personal Xbox Live Inbox (I'm sorry Microsoft...).

I'm going to try and address as many comments as I can at once:

"what a douchebag move"

- I know... It's what I do. Douche things up.

"OMGF I put 20 cap!?1! WTF"

- No fears, We'll take 20 as a viable answer... I'm not such a douchebag after all.

"How will we know if we got it?"

- You'll receive a token in your inbox as early as tonight or as late as next week. It's all about which wave you're in.

"Subject! Subject! I didn't put a subject"

- It's okay. Subject Doesn't matter.

"How many more hoops r you going to make people jump through?"

- Next is blood samples and a PT test.

Last but not least...

"how r i get beta?"

- This is just the first early wave of people. There's plenty of more opportunities coming, including the massive opening at the end of the week on Charlieoscardelta.com via the countdown timer. So you still have hope!

Source

Okay NM, I'll have to wait until tonight for the mail :)

You can still sign up right now but you gotta find the source where to sign up your self on TeamXbox forums or Google :D

Meh. I was excited for this, but then they waited to release it until after Bioshock came out. I don't think I'll have time for this now that I have Bioshock. I'll just wait for the retail game to come out.

-Spenser

You have to wait, their not giving out the tokens that fast yet.

If you read the post on his website, some people are able to get their hands on it tonight.

I'm on right now and BTW guys, the first patch ( half of wave one ) was giving away, if you didn't get in wait until tomorrow you might get it.

**EDIT**

NM they just finished wave one, everyone check your inbox for a token :)

Edited by BlackShadow

Meh. I was excited for this, but then they waited to release it until after Bioshock came out. I don't think I'll have time for this now that I have Bioshock. I'll just wait for the retail game to come out.

-Spenser

Same. Sod the beta, it's too much effort.