Heyy

Hello Neowin!

My names Matt, I am sixteen years old, and stumbled on your site while looking up a Widescreen fix for Test Drive Unlimited. The forums looked pretty cool, and I have been looking for a forum to join that seemed to be active and intelligent.

I am a computer enthusiast, I have built 3 rigs so far.. I LAN a lot, and my favored games are CSS, Halo, Command and Conquer 3 :TW , and AOE ( -.- )

I am from Canada..yeah, I know...yes we have computers up here...yep...and internet.

Hope to get active on these forums =)

Trixx

Slowly . . one at a time, we Canadians will take over . .. first Neowin, then the Internet, and lastly . .. the World !!! BWAA HAA HAAA !!!!! eh

:p

. . intelligent . . you may or may not have come to the right place (you be the judge)

Canadians can not overcome the world!

our vast knowledge of hockey, toques, igloos, and maple syrup says otherwise :p

oh right . . and welcome matt . . enjoy your stay . . and also its nice to see a fellow fan of the AoE and C&C games . .

our vast knowledge of hockey, toques, igloos, and maple syrup says otherwise :p

oh right . . and welcome matt . . enjoy your stay . . and also its nice to see a fellow fan of the AoE and C&C games . .

firstly the world has to care about hockey, toques, igloos.

maple syrup may be the way to go, gotta luv it on pancakes

P.S. woudl be nice if the rest of the world even new what 'toques' even is :)

firstly the world has to care about hockey, toques, igloos.

maple syrup may be the way to go, gotta luv it on pancakes

P.S. woudl be nice if the rest of the world even new what 'toques' even is :)

Oh yeah, Maple Syrup FTW..I went to the states, and as a gift to the relatives we were visiting, we brought them a case of 100% Canadian Maple Syrup, and like, they tried it..and loved it ahaha.

And also, most of Europe has either French a second language, or is relatively close to a country that does, and so I think saying the word Toque would result in a confused look on many Europeans faces..

Hmm, and I forgot to mention in my other post, my current system specs..was built last Christmas, and I am buying a new one within the next few months.

Athlon 3800 Dual Core - 2.0 gHZ - Runs at 21C

Asus M2V TVM - Yeah, I know, **** board.. When I first built it, I was so innocent and nieve that I didn't think Mobo's mattered much..:)

2 GB ( 2 x 1 GB ) Mushkin DDR2 667 mHZ RAM

ATi X800XL - I like this card, it runs anything I tell it, and it runs cool..usually around 24 C

250 gb HDD - Whatever..

450 Watt PSU

n5161501771369353132ah1.jpg

MODS:

2 x Blue Cold Cathodes, one on the top, and one on the bottom of the side window.

Green UV PSU wiresleeves..and yeah, they do look like ****..first sleeving job, will be better the next time around.

The usual LED fans...blah.. blahh.

Thermaltake X Factor 4 Channel Fan Controller..

And the case, for reference, is a Thermaltake Soprano, silver..obviously. Took the front door off, because well, it looked like a fridge..

---

Thats about it really, this rig runs everything, but I am still building a new rig for Christmas, I can post the "roster" for it if anyone cares lol..

Trixx

dudez!and galz!

welcome to everyone from canada, i love it there. my so lives in TO. but i never met a canadian who wanted to rule the world (eh' maybe the first pm macdonald he had plans)

i am from cuba where el presidente wanted to take over 'el universo' so there is no shortage of megalomania <i headed out via pan amaerican.>

wanted to know where to send donation to this most excellent site. paypal colluded to rob me of $900 for macbook with one of their euro-chinoise scam artists and i refuse to have any more dealings with the new western scamion.

so where do i send the bills???? queridos.

hope you are all on the trail to your personal fulfillment.

the g