Sept 5th - Apple's Beat Goes On Event

I'm not very happy sundayx. Haha oh well.

Haha I know how you feel. I used to think that, but after I got a nano I made very efficient smart playlists, and having only 20% of my library on the go, I'm happy. I listen to like, 3 hours of tracks at most on the go anyways.

All I have to say is hack the ipod touch and get voip on it and you got a cheap kick-ass iphone that will cost you less a month!

I was thinking the same thing.

All I have to say is hack the ipod touch and get voip on it and you got a cheap kick-ass iphone that will cost you less a month!

I didn't realise the Touch came with a Microphone or is it one of those one way conversations :p

How would you speak into it? It has no microphone.

It doesn't have a mic according to some other poster I read at TUAW.

As for Starbucks Apple has a deal with them for free wifi and when you come near a starbucks a new icon pops up allowing you to instantly buy the song currently playing in the starbucks store.

blah!

Minor technicality, if it only had bluetooth...

or maybe if someone comes out with a WiFi microphone or a microphone addon (which will problably be made)

Again, does the iPod Classic have WiFi?

iPhone price drop.

"So we're going to do something about that today. We're on track to ship our 1mth iPhone this month -- to get ready for the holidays here's what we're going to do. It's clear clear customers want the 8GB model -- it's not going to sell for 599 anymore.

"Starting today effective immediately, we're pricing it at just $399." HUGE applause.