Brock Lesnar is Close to Signing With UFC

Former WWE champion Brock Lesnar has not yet signed with UFC; however Dana White is expecting a deal with him soon and hasn't indicated any roadblocks. Lesnar was at UFC 74 "Respect" Saturday night but wasn?t shown on television because he is not under contract.

Lesnar did have a brief exchange with Randy Couture after the match in the aisle congratulating him.

What do you guys think?...will he do well?

Wish he would come back to the WWE, I miss the F5 :(

Yeah when he did it to Big Show I marked out big time and seeing as we only got Cena these days it would be great to see him back but he had a rift and a court case with WWE so it won't happen soon.

I don't think he'll make the big time in the UFC quite just yet... Give him CroCop as his first opponant, that should shut up his "I can beat anyone" attitude for the time being!

His first fight in MMA was like the worst walkover I have ever seen, I mean his opponant tapped to strikes!

Lesnar was at UFC 74 "Respect" Saturday night but wasn’t shown on television because he is not under contract.

I don't understand that, does that mean Keanu Reeves and the others they show on TV are under UFC contracts? :p Jenna Jameson anyone? :laugh:

His first fight in MMA was like the worst walkover I have ever seen, I mean his opponant tapped to strikes!

I don't understand that, does that mean Keanu Reeves and the others they show on TV are under UFC contracts? :p Jenna Jameson anyone? :laugh:

Well Keanu has realised his movies have bombed so why not a career in the UFC :D

• 2 months later...