[poll] Robot vs. Zombies

Robot vs. Zombies  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Robot vs. Zombies

• Zombie
    • Robot

i never saw the movie, but tell me how fast did the zombies move in that movie.... actually if u are saying the robots are from T2, then its gotta be the robots , regardless of which type of zombies there are- first and formost the robots cant be infected! secondly they are just super strong, near indestrucable and effecient, which all means that once they run out of ammo they start tearing the zombies apart with their bare hands. i think 3 Terminators can take on a million zombies no problem.

ROBOTS +1

Zombies, a biological menace.

But proper zombies, not the fast kind people seem to like (lets make them scarier by making them quicker!, and they can use guns!)

And robots are pushovers, we have strong magnetic fields (and sharpened sticks for biological creations)

Damn you, Just reminded me of 7 of 9. How I miss that show.

They ended it way too fast :( At least I still get to watch it every weekday from 4-6.

But robots would win. It would be like trying to infect a computer with AIDs.

Robot.. what can a zombie do to a metallic Machine?

Annoy them?

I think Robots would win I mean Zombies will want brains and theres lack of those inside a robot unless you face this robot...

180px-Krang.gif

Annoy them?

I think Robots would win I mean Zombies will want brains and theres lack of those inside a robot unless you face this robot...

180px-Krang.gif

I was about to get a Krane tattoo a while back.