Hey What's Up?

Hey guys + gurls,

I'm new to Neowin and just thought I would say hello before I started posting like a good boy :p

I'm 17 and hail from Hamilton, New Zealand (The small remote dot on your map southeastish of Australia)

I used to play sports but keep doing myself injuries so now I'm a Basketball referee.

I enjoy working with technical stuff and can normally be found frequenting the computer support area of school or in the computer labs or in the music block playing with PA gear.

My computer is a old dinosaur with major modifications top make it run. Its okay but as with anything you always want one thats faster bigger and better.

Well thats me.

Time to set off some fireworks in the Macintosh forums :)

Hello Djscoobsta and welcome to Neowin. I hope you enjoy your time here because it's a great community. Be sure to read the Neowin Community Rules. Also, use the search function before making a new topic. There's always the chance that someone made a similar topic with the answer you're looking for or whatever you intended on posting. Remember, the search function is your best friend.

:o You stole Rich's avatar. Just kidding, it's from the base avatar gallery. ;)

Hey, I'm a certified basketball coach. And your interest in "technical stuff" is perfect for a tech enthusiast site like Neowin. If you ever need anything feel free to PM me. I'm here to help. :)

EDIT: I don't normally use this more than two emoticons in a single post, but this is an exception.

Edited by Anaron