• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Your top 5 Xbox games for 2003...

AndyD    22

kk I need to be nudged a little. i've decided not to get gamecube as I just rather not spend the money for the only two games I'm interested in. So its now down to a ATI All in Wonder 9700 or an Xbox. So would like to see what you guys think will be the best games of 2k3. Don't bother mentioning halo 2. I'm well aware of its release. Just would like to see what games will be of interest for the Xbox this year, especially ones that won't eventually be released on the PC.

mopper    0

i dont know if the matrix game is supposed to be good but theres one :)

Hawkeye    0

Well, some that look very promising are:

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Ninja Gaiden

Dead or Alive 4: Code Kronus

Fable

Perfect Dark Zero

StarCraft: Ghost

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Soul Calibur II

Duality (also coming to PC)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (also coming to PC)

Doom III (also coming to PC)

And obviously Halo 2

Note: Some of the ones I listed will be coming to other consoles as well. You never said that it has to be only on XBox. ;)

Ruciz    2

If your wondering weather you should get an Xbox or 9700, think about this.. Xbox is good if your going to play with a bunch of people.. if your a loner and play games mostly to yourself get the 9700.. OR get best of both worlds with the 9700.. GTA3 and rallisport challenge are both exclusive titles for PS2 and Xbox, but are available for PC.. Plus have a nice videocard for your system if you ever want to get into graphic design or video editing. If you don't care the Xbox is nice if you enable the right features, its basically a computer optimized for playing games, movies and music.

.....    0

If i had to choose five it would be:

Halo 2

Fable

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Apex (Racing Evoluzione for us Europeans)

Strident

Not in any real order, but its quite hard to only choose 5

jago6498    0
i dont know if the matrix game is supposed to be good but theres one :)

I hope its gonna be good...I have a buddy who is a programmer @ Shiny Entertainment working on the game. But all he will tell me about the game is when they have major deadlines... :( :cry: :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

What I do know (from reading a recent issue of Newsweek), is that the directors wrote a 340+ page script and filmed an EXTRA HOUR of footage for the game. It's titled "Enter the Matrix," but it will not just be a game about the events in the movie (a la LOTR.) The game will be it's own entity, but will still have the same characters as "The Matrix Reloaded."

AndyD    22

so far i'm unimpressed. only game that i would be interested in (well out of ones that are not coming to pc) is Ninja Gaiden as I was a fan of the series.