Hello fellow Neowinians

Well, I figured it was time that I properly introduced myself. My real name is Yusuf and I live in Toronto, a wonderful city in the province of Ontario. I have a strong interest in technology and I'm a fix-it kinda guy. Ever since I was 8 (now 17), I was the handy man of the house. Anytime a VCR broke I'd be the one to fix it. Originally, I joined Neowin sometime around the end of 2002 with the alias Mace. That alias has since been taken but I was unable to post when I registered for the first time. I finally decided to join on 24-May 04. Ever since then, I've been posting around. As you can see by my avatar I'm quite the Star Trek fan. Don't let that fool you... I'm still a tech geek at heart. I've been a member for 3 years, 3 months, 13 days or 1200 days (excluding 06-Sept 07) and I plan on staying one.

I would like to thank everyone here at Neowin, and the staff too. You are the essence of Neowin and it's a great place because of the contributions made by you. The community here is, in my opinion, the best online community on the net and I hope it stays that way. Gotta give props to the staff for keepin' it real here. The same goes for those of you who may recognize me (and everyone else too, hehe).

To end my introduction I'd like to show you guys and girls my first post. The thread was about a video card battle (X800 vs 6800). Anyway, here it is. Don't laugh! :)

Temporal AA? :blink:

Thats new..

After 3,000 posts you decide it's time to finally introduce yourself.. wow, well, hi. :)

Better late than never, right? :laugh: