Bizarre Britney performance bewilders VMAs

:laugh: She was born in 81, she'll be 26 this December.

I remember seeing her years and years ago for the first time on MTV and she was wearing glasses and was so cute. What the hell happened to this poor girl?

oh i know her age... but i still think shes old looking

Personally I think it's at least as embarassing what the MTV awards have become when they even let someone like Britney come closer than 50 meters to a stage, much less enter one, and have a crowd brawl on top. What is this, some kind of adult artist kindergarten? But sure, MTV will continue to run this awards, because all the reputation that can be lost has already been lost.

Edited by Jugalator

Surprise Surpise I give you Kanye West.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20677807/

He also played the race card after the event as well:

Rapper Kanye West threw a tantrum in front of media after missing out on the five awards he was nominated for. "That's two years in a row, man... give a black man a chance," West said. "I'm trying hard, man, I have the... number one record, man."

West, who gatecrashed the stage at the MTV Europe Awards after failing to win the prize for best video, said he would never return to MTV.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6986539.stm

Why in the world has this ****ty ass excuse for news gotten to 4 pages?

Because it's so bad it's good. That video made me sick, I can't eat the rest of my ice cream now. It was painful to watch.

wow...that was bad. she didn't look fat or out of shape like some people are saying but the performance was really freaking bad.

Agreed. She doesn't look out of shape at all. She looks normal to me. What the heck would be 'in-shape' according to them? So thin you can see her skeleton and internal organs? :x

I actually like a woman with a little meat on her but that performance was horrible. At least she got into some kind of shape for it though. If you had seen any recent photos of her you can tell that she did work out quite a bit because she was looking downright nasty for a while there.

she'd have been better off kissing that 60 year old Madonna again lol

^^^^^^

Madonna: Date of Birth: 16 August 1958 = 49

I would love to see all the people who make these derogatory remarks about other peoples size, weight and looks, post a picture of themselves here with just a pair of shorts on and then we will see how well they take the ridicule and vitriol spewed at them! Never mind getting on stage and strutting their stuff, none here could I am sure! All one has to do is take a look at the member picture thread on Neowin and as far as I am concerned that really does paint a picture. The funny thing about life is that NOT ONE of us is perfect and that there is a very small percentage of people in the world who are truly beautiful!

As someone who loves a broad range of music, her stuff does not rock my boat!

I have yet to see/hear this, but from the photo she doesn't exactly look big - just bigger than she was.

I personally still would. But would not buy her singles or albums. I think she's a messed up fool and a bad parent!