Buying a replacement remote for a Mitsubishi Tv

+Mystic

I can't tell you what kind of Mitsubishi Tv we have but its about 52inchs and I think they call it projection screen but I am not sure. We have had it for about 6-7 years I think. We recently just lost the remote and I was thinking about getting a universal. The problem is, there are no cheap ones that have picture and picture or nice input switching.

Does that mean I should try to get a replacement from Mitsubishi or where would the best option be to look.

bangbang023

You can find the model of your set in the back of the unit. Find the model number and let's see if we can find you a replacement so that you can have all your features for not too great of a cost.

+Mystic
You can find the model of your set in the back of the unit. Find the model number and let's see if we can find you a replacement so that you can have all your features for not too great of a cost.

Well I already thought of that, but the tv is large and very heavy and it is built into a wood cabinet we have in the basement. I can try to see if I can look back there, but turning that thing around is going to be almost impossible.