and people think we are harsh

I have a buddy in IRL who has an account there. He pays his dues.

He's sent me some of the links he finds on their boards, and it's damn funny poop.

Then there's also DPPH v1.0, which is just another reason for some people to have an account there.

But yeah...

Posting the equivalent of "Oh boy, this thread sure is headed to the gas chamber!" or similar is a sure way to irritate moderators and anyone doing so will most likely be banned. Nobody cares whether or not you think a particular thread has a right to grace your monitor.

:woot:

too bad we cant change that comment from what it is to something like "this thread should be closed" or "this thread is going to be closed" or "this should be deleted" and add it to our own ruleset :laugh:

heres another good one..

If you're caught doing one of the above, don't whine about free speech and how this forum infringes upon your rights as an American / human being / jackass. This is a private forum and these rules are limits on what can be done by its participants. If you've broken a rule and are banned, you are obviously not wanted here.

but I particularly like

Sharing your thoughts regarding shortcomings of the current moderation team, either real or imaginary.
and
Complaining about banning or how unfair you feel the mods were when we banned one of your close idiot friends.

seems like all forums have the same type of people haha

Then there's also DPPH v1.0, which is just another reason for some people to have an account there.

That's why timdorr is registered over there too ;)

But I got in BEFORE they made payment manditory :D

LMAO :D

"If you're caught doing one of the above, don't whine about free speech and how this forum infringes upon your rights as an American / human being / jackass."

If you are posting solely to inform us how drunk or drugged up you are, we will reply informing you how banned you are. NOBODY GIVES A poop IF YOU ARE DRUNK OR HIGH.

:D :laugh:

Do NOT leech bandwidth from other sites! This means that if you don't pay the site's bandwidth bills, you are not allowed to leech their graphics on our forums. If you found an amusing picture that you want to show the forums, UPLOAD IT TO YOUR OWN WEBSPACE BEFORE LINKING IT. Bandwidth leechers will be banned.

:blink: :blink: oh golly, hrm. he mean :(

THE POSTING OF ANOTHER'S REAL LIFE INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED. The only person you can post RL information on is yourself. The fact that the information that you post of another party is available elsewhere will NOT be accepted as justification.

[/quote

lol. if we had this here, you might as well ban me.. tom servo.. OMG mr magoo posted his real name. run for your lives neobonds on a rampage! :cry: :blink: :p :D

If we think your sig file is ugly or in poor taste, we will delete it. If you change it back to the original offense, you will be banned.

zerocool lookout. lol. :-P

That's why timdorr is registered over there too ;)

But I got in BEFORE they made payment manditory :D

haha, yeah, I'm at the DPPH v.2.0 boards.

They went down for a while, but when they came back up, they lost a lot of their database and had to use an older backup they had made. Well, I had completely forgottten about it until one of the mods emailed all active members informing them of the new address and that our accounts were still active. ;)

I have a buddy in IRL who has an account there. He pays his dues.

He's sent me some of the links he finds on their boards, and it's damn funny poop.

But yeah...

ToastGodSupreme

Is there more to your avatar? Looks funny!

:D

Can you post a full copy of the picture? :) Puhleeeeze!?

Posting in a thread started by a moderator with a title along the lines of "Anybody who posts in this thread will be banned." LOL :D ....

Radish.

For God's sake, stop being obsessive nerds and don't post drooling fanboy pictures of my ex-girlfriend. If I can get over her, you sure as hell can. Anybody dwelling on pictures of my ex-girlfriend will be banned, because you guys really aren't as clever as you think you are.

Found this one particularly humorous. Sounds like he isn't over his ex yet :)

Can you post a full copy of the picture? :) Puhleeeeze!?

I know i'm not ToastGodSupreme, but here it is anyway :)

It's a picture of Buddy Christ from the film Dogma :D

I found the full pic on google - Here you go

Enjoy :D

Heh, I was wondering where I'd seen that before, looked so familiar...gotta love Jay and Silent Bob :laugh:

Thats insane. They probably have like 3 members, and they are all admins that are just waiting to ban new users for no reason. And you purchase custom titles?! Whooooooo cares about a title? :blink:

:laugh:

Thats insane. They probably have like 3 members, and they are all admins that are just waiting to ban new users for no reason. And you purchase custom titles?! Whooooooo cares about a title? :blink:

:laugh:

dude, you should see the advertising people buy on that site. it's funny as hell :D