Hey!

Hey there!

So i decided after constantly been thrown links to things based in or around the neowin forum and website by PureLegend, i decided its about time i signed up!

So a little about me...

My name is Matt, im 15, im hoping to pull a total of 4 GCSE's out of some crazy IT course i ended up in at school. As you can probably guess im a bit of a addict when it comes to technology, and i end up with buyers remorse..a lot!

My biggest interest within IT is probably based around networking, although i do love making additions to my pc every now and again, as well as fixing friends and families systems.

Well thats enough about me for now, i look forward to meeting you all round the forums!

Hey and welcome to neowin. Make sure you check out the networking forum and hardware hangout as they sound right up your street and good luck with your GCSE's see you on the forums.

Unfortunately, your school lied to you, it only reallllly counts as two GCSEs, sorry ;) (I did the same course, it was crap, and so easy)

-Rich-

Well it wouldn't be the first time :p

I did the ECDL course two years back and that seems to be worth absolutely nothing apart from "EQUIVALENT of a grade B gcse" oh well i suppose i got three days off school and an ipod video out of it :D

Hey there!

So i decided after constantly been thrown links to things based in or around the neowin forum and website by PureLegend, i decided its about time i signed up!

So a little about me...

My name is Matt, im 15, im hoping to pull a total of 4 GCSE's out of some crazy IT course i ended up in at school. As you can probably guess im a bit of a addict when it comes to technology, and i end up with buyers remorse..a lot!

My biggest interest within IT is probably based around networking, although i do love making additions to my pc every now and again, as well as fixing friends and families systems.

Well thats enough about me for now, i look forward to meeting you all round the forums!

nie to meet you, but i can guarantee the enjoying fixing friends and families systems won't last long :)