Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

If people want to boost their stats and basically have a spartan human shield on their side then add me :p

Only thing i'm good for is driving/flying and to be the guy to send in first to make sure everything is clear.

"How in the world did DirtyLarry throw a plasma grenade all the way across the map and hit me in my face?! I can't believe it! Lucky ******!" :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Honestly though, one of the things I always try to do in a MP game, is figure out the best place to just throw Blind Grenades.

For example in the COD4 Beta, on Crash, starting on the side by the 3 story building, blind throwing a grenade right by the dumpster over the wall right when the match starts proves to be pretty damn effective, at least it was for awhile.

So honestly it is just something I always personally liked figuring out... the best place to blind throw a grenade or two and see what happens.

Now with that said, this particular time I just got extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY lucky.

I'll definitely be getting the game on the 25th at exactly 12e. My gamertag is the same as my neowin alias, so add me and send me a message to let me know who you are. I'm looking forward to a 7 hour marathon Neowin only frag fest. Be there or be square.

@Trong and DL, get ready to be pizzowned! :laugh:

PS: I've never played Halo 2, only Halo. But hey.. I'm a fast learner.

Get ready to have fun learning. Haha.

Going from COD -> Halo is very hard. Not to sound like I know everything but the game is a whole 'nother level of strategy. Communication is key and being specific on positions is another important part. Make sure you and your teammates have the same names for each part of the maps and call them by levels and stuff.

You'll probably be hearing me shouting out positions a lot.

NW? :o My creativity stuns even me.

But would there be room for a Dane in your Neowin fight-nights :blush: ?

I'm pretty sure it needs to be 3 chars long :p

So spend a few more seconds sonny jim :p

I plan on grabbing it soon as I can :) (I didn't pre-order, so be interesting if I'll even be able to get a copy :p) finished watching the latest VidDoc too and I'm really excited about getting this game :woot: I've only ever pre-ordered one game and it was a waste, when I went to pick it up launch day (GT4) the store had an entire wall with just GT4 there :p these days I just don't bother with it. My gamertag is in my sig, feel free to add me.

It won't let me edit ^ so I guess I have to reply again...

Bungie.net stats is now up... just went up now as I was surfing the site. Its pretty awesome although none of it actually works :@ Game stats show though...

Now to patiently wait for matchmaking! :p

You can tell their testing it out now since if you go to your achievements page it shows you ske7ch's, not your own... I hope they open up matchmaking soon.