Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

Can someone whose played around with the Scorpion confirm whether or not the driver controls both the main cannon and the turret or is it split up for two separate payers? Same question applies to the wraith.

Can someone whose played around with the Scorpion confirm whether or not the driver controls both the main cannon and the turret or is it split up for two separate payers? Same question applies to the wraith.

Wraith is confirmed to be 2 players. 1 controlling the vehicle/large cannon, and another controlling the plasma cannon.

I believe that the scorpion is still 1 person controlling it.

^ I hope so. The scorpion was a mixed bag in game 2, but it worked. Wasn't the great bringer of death as in the first one, sad.

So far from what I've read the shotgun is still nerf'd and the pistol is slightly nerf'd. How about some nitty-gritty on the weapons balances folks?

^ I hope so. The scorpion was a mixed bag in game 2, but it worked. Wasn't the great bringer of death as in the first one, sad.

So far from what I've read the shotgun is still nerf'd and the pistol is slightly nerf'd. How about some nitty-gritty on the weapons balances folks?

You have a machine gun turret person and a driving person for single player. The driving person can also shoot the main tank gun.

Wraiths with machine gun brutes are always so fun to pick off with a sniper :p Its a free headshot.

I didn't notice anything weird about the shotgun in single player... I never really used the pistol though so I can't comment on that.

What's wrong with that? I want to explore the maps too :/

Nothing wrong with it as long as you don't die every couple of seconds because you're too busy jumping / looking at the scenery instead of picking up good weapons / fighting. There are loads of people going into ranked playlists and just hardly fighting, and I nearly always seem to get them on my team :@

I constantly get teamed with complete noobs who seem to spend half the time exploring the map instead of killing :crazy: At least by Wednesday my usual team-mates will have it.

Haha, well, people just got the game... cut 'em some slack. :p

But yea man, I know it can be pretty frustrating. They should be exploring in custom games or something.

Hit me up next time you're on and you wanna do some Matchmaking or Co-op. :)

i think they should let you quit a game before it has started after you know the game type and the map, without you having to go to the dashboard, for example i hate territories on all games and it came up, i couldnt quit after the game had started because i would lose levels, so i had to leave the 360 running without playing it, wrecking it for my team mates probably

i wanna try to get a co-op team together for this friday morning at 10:30 - 11:00am EST to do Legendary or Heroic co-op. i Plan on going as far as it takes, lol

I've already beat the game on normal by myself, and i know the ins and outs ;)

add me to your list, and i'll be on for sure at 10 :)

i wanna try to get a co-op team together for this friday morning at 10:30 - 11:00am EST to do Legendary or Heroic co-op. i Plan on going as far as it takes, lol

I've already beat the game on normal by myself, and i know the ins and outs ;)

add me to your list, and i'll be on for sure at 10 :)

If you do it on Legendary, I'm there man! Save a spot for me. :D I've already beaten it on Normal by myself and the last half on Heroic on co-op.

then we already have a team of 3 :) i assume you are all able to play friday at 10am-ish? i have class from 8:00am till 9:30 (i know, what a waste) and i got the entire afternoon off.

add my to xbox live: lylesback, we can even play during the week :)

btw, we're so doing legendary :p

Got my game today so you guys can add me as well. I'm not that good so hope you all will help me out a bit or at least tolerate my newness!

gamertag: soLoredd

Look forward to seeing all of you and having some awesome matches!

Every time I take screenshots it doesn't load to bungie.net, I have to put it in my shared files, is there a way to fix this or am I doing it wrong?