Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

hey guys please add me to your co-op game magik or anyone else! im down to play my gamertag is in the bottom! Thanks!

we'll im at school right now, and i'll add you to my friends list, and message you on friday (i hope your on).

or you can add me, lylesback.

xbox.com is buggy right now, and not allowing me to view my profile... something is wrong with the service.

i can't seem to edit.. and i got the RROD like 8 times in a row (but my room was just too hot)

so the team so far:

me (lylesback)

delicate

Zerolimit

Tizmagik (whos gametag i need)

Anyone wanna join us for Friday co-op Legendary?

Edited by lylesback2

lyes im already playing legendary but will be on tommorow at 10 am to play until i finish the game firs time threw...anyone is free to join me and my friend who are about 1/3 threw the game...all are welcome add me to xbox live and make sure to SAY YOUR FROM NEOWIN

xbox tag is millergdraft

i can't seem to edit.. and i got the RROD like 8 times in a row (but my room was just too hot)

so the team so far:

me (lylesback)

delicate

Zerolimit

We have a 4th guy already. Tizmagik! :) Don't forget him, he's awesome at Halo!

What time, lyle?

We plan on starting at 10AM EST, but your free to join when you can :yes:

We can't really wait for people, but feel free to join at any time!

4 players is the max for co-op, so hopefully everyone on the list shows!

Edited by lylesback2

Every time I take screenshots it doesn't load to bungie.net, I have to put it in my shared files, is there a way to fix this or am I doing it wrong?

I believe that is by design, isn't it? It wouldn't be uploaded to Bungie.net unless you put it in your shared files. If you just save it then it's just saved locally, no?

so the team so far:

me (lylesback)

delicate

Zerolimit

Tizmagik (whos gametag i need)

Well it looks like we have our team of four ready. Can't wait, I'll be there, 10am EST sharp :D

Will be a lot of fun, especially with Campaign Scoring on. This game kicks so much ass it's not even funny. :yes: :p

anyone uploaded vids/screenshots from the game? How long did it take to show on Bungie?

Instantly - The mistake i made, i thought they were uploaded to bungie.net right after you took the shot. But you actually gotta go to the options menu, find "File Transfers" or "Share" or something, can't remember. From there you have to find the screenshots you wanna upload.

But if that's what your doing, It's probably the millions of people filling up the internet tubes :laugh:

It's such a blast to join basic training matches, just to play against a bunch of seasoned Halo 1/2 vets who will absolutely destroy everyone else. :sleep:

I am learning to try my best and just accept it.

Especially since I like to play with everyone here as I do have fun doing that, but for people like me, who really had no Halo MP experience until the Halo 03 Beta (so I am without a doubt a "noob" compared to 90% of the people playing as they did have experience), it can be incredibly frustrating at times getting owned over and over and over again. Last night while I had fun, it did seem like my what i thought were direct hits were not doing any damage at all.

I figure practice makes perfect though, but I may get really frustrated sooner than later, there is no doubt that is a possibility.

Guess what I got on my first round guys: 130463fullll8.th.jpg

^.^

Heh. I got an overkill my second game. Shotty snipers on Last Resort. I picked up a turret and did away with most of their team in short order :laugh:

-Spenser

I haven't played MP yet but I know I'll get owned. The only real MP experience I have is with Halo for the PC. Also, my 360 is in for repairs so I won't be able to play for a couple of weeks.

@Magik, you still owe me that co-op match! :D

i was able to get my screen shot online..

i just saved the screen shot in Theatre (in game). it then uploaded to bungie.net (took about 4 minutes while i was playing).

i then went to bungie.net, checked my files, and made it public

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default....layer=lylesback

Game with Bungie: Here's your chance to play against members of Bungie Studios, the makers of the blockbuster game. On September 26, from 5-9 P.M. (Pacific Time) look for the following gamertags:

* HaloDev01

* HaloDev02

* HaloDev03

* HaloDev04

* HaloDev05

* HaloDev06

* HaloDev07

* HaloDev08

* HaloDev09

* HaloDev10

* HaloDev11

* HaloDev12

* HaloDev13

* HaloDev14

* Lowest Ranked

* Bentllama

* KidPenguin

* ske7ch

* TJ Scoot

* Bothari

* Thug Larz

Thats pretty cool. I'd love to be able to say I beat down the developers :p

anyone know how to play an 8 v 8 CTF game???

Also is the only way to move up in rank through ranked games?

from what i know, theres 2 different rankings.

ranked matches has it's own ranking system with numbers.

social has it's own ranking with badges..

i've only really been on social matchmaking, and ive earned achievements (for ranking to 20exp) and moved up to Sargent or something (cant remember the rank name)

rank matches, you unlock achievements from killing 3 people at a time and stuff

if you look at someones file, or your own, you'll see 4 spots at the bottom with greyed out images.

the first one is for beating training, you can just skip training and go straight to social, and you'll receive a little "completed training" badge. I've also seen that badge as "entered the ranks" for entering ranked matches (i dont know much about it).

the second one is for earning 20exp, sargent or something (i cant remember the name).

the third one is for earning the next level of advance spartan, thats at 40exp if im not corrected.

the 4th spot is for beating the campaign, on easy, normal... etc.

^^^You gain experience by playing in Matchmaking, whether it be ranked or not. They're basically a sign of how much you've played the game (although once you get to officer, you need to be at a certain rank to increase your badge no matter how much EXP you have). Ranks are obviously only given out in the ranked matches.

-Spenser

We plan on starting at 10AM EST, but your free to join when you can :yes:

We can't really wait for people, but feel free to join at any time!

4 players is the max for co-op, so hopefully everyone on the list shows!

10am? Dude! thats 12pm my time PST I am at work :( I dont get off till 6pm lol So if anyone is up for 7pm PST I will be on please add me to your friends list, gamertag in the bottom =)

Anyone have any idea why occansily I'll get the message "Your router is closed, matchmaking may be slow." Or some **** like that? I got to bunige.net/router which doesn't exsists and have no clue, but matchmaking isn't slow just a pain to see that on and off.