Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

mail

That match was awsome, we need more these neowin h3 showdowns. You get to play intense matches and pretty much guaranteed to not have any 12 year olds shouting at you! :p

magik

Wish I could have been there guys! :(

Next time. :)

Ji@nBing

I'll have to get in on some of these Neowin matches. I've been playing a ton with some guys from work. There has been a 360/Halo 3 buying spree there lately, so I've suddenly got like 10 people from work on my list :p. But yeah, it would be fun to play with some of you guys again (like in the beta).

PL_
Next time. :)

Yeah, we need to do another one :happy:

Skiver

Thanks for the games last night guys!

Had a whole lot of fun... especially on those zombie game mode types

I'll be sure to try and play some more with you guys if i get the chance :)

Smashing Pumpkin

How do these Neowin meet ups work, do I need to register ina group online or something?

Would really like to, though I fear I'd maybe get my ass kicked around by all the hardcore Halo-ees... =p

Thanks

Rich.

ynnoj
How do these Neowin meet ups work, do I need to register ina group online or something?

Would really like to, though I fear I'd maybe get my ass kicked around by all the hardcore Halo-ees... =p

Thanks

Rich.

Just add some folks to your buddy list and be online when invites start.

Green_Eye
Definitely a really good time with everyone earlier today, honestly some truly classic matches. I cant believe all this time so far we really did not play some more of the Custom matches. :wacko: The Infection matches, and that incredibly hectic King Of The Hill Match, were all insanely fun. We also have to play some All Rockets again sometime soon at least one more time, as I actually found a Mode I was halfway decent at and did not place last as I usually do.

It really was great there towards the end when we had all 16 slots filled. Fun times indeed.

I definitely have to sit down and play some CoOp with my cousin. He had never played any Halo before this, just got his 360 last week, and I more or less talked him into buying Halo 03 so we could play together, and I could tell he was frustrated as all hell. Hell, I still have to beat the SP myself, only on Chapter XI. :blush:

Glad we got to play today, as The truth is I have the Orange Box pre-ordered and will have it this Tuesday or Wednesday since it was free overnight shipping, and I also got PGR4 from Gamefly today, so I am not sure how much Halo 03 I will be playing over the next few weeks. I also move on the 18th of this month, and will be occupied with getting the house in order for a few weeks after that, and I get married on November 17th. So with those two new games, and the fact I will not have much time to play anyway because of everything going on, that was more than likely one of my last "hurrahs" with H3MP.

So since that may have very well been one of my last true Halo 03 MP sessions for a long time to come, I say thanks again to everyone that made it fun as hell and who were down to play with me even though I suck bad. :yes:

You don't suck mate and i have said before and ill say it again you bring this whole community together on Halo 3 and we all owe you alot for the fun we had you will be sorely missed in our matches :(

Was good playing with fellow Neowinians earlier, while i was not in the 16 player matches, I was in those ones at the beginning, best was that Big Team Slayer on The Last Resort, I was on Red team, we were behind the whole match and was about 89-75 to blues, it went to 98-94 to Blues (I think, I'm just guessing) then we Reds managed to win the match, I was over the moon, was definately the most intensed match I have played so far. Cheers for all those who played in the games I was in.

Most AMAZING comeback EVAR!!! I was there along side you mate :)

Got the vid to prove it :p

ohh and Drunknmunky sorry on behalf of my brother and my mate they were complete newbs to anything other then slayer so yeah i was trying to show them what to do but it was hard doing that and keeping my head in the game...

so much more to say but i have to go now ill post later...

ynnoj

How about some Neowin tournaments?

4v4, 2v2, Slayer, CTF?

I'd be willing to organise it.

GNRambo

Does anyone else get disconnected from games too? I got disconnected at least 3 times yesterday, and I'm unsure if its my router. A few of my friends got disconnected too. Maybe its xbox live?

x-scratch

yep i do i get disconnected & it takes away a point

bangbang023

I stayed connected fine, though I played like crap. I've been playing with a few buddies at work and we've been stomping the competition, so it was weird losing again lol.

Smashing Pumpkin

Okay well my Gamertag is Felix US 117.

Rich.

magik
How about some Neowin tournaments?

4v4, 2v2, Slayer, CTF?

I'd be willing to organise it.

I'm definitely down. I love playing multi-team (definitely my favorite playlist) as well as double-team with a similarly leveled player, but I'm always up for a 4v4 as well. Objective games not my preference, but those can be fun with the right mix of people. :)

mail

Random matchamking sucks so bad, when you've played with decent people. Want some slayer matches with some decent people.

gigapixels

I want to get in on MP again! I'm totally going to be watching this thread for new matches.

Tech Star
Guys, I am playing Social Scrimish (h/e you spell it), and I have been playing all night last night and NOT one time did I get to play the game mode Zombie, is that like a scarce game mode or something?

Other than that I have been having a hell of a fun time!

Can anyone answer this for me?

Hupp

the match we blues lost 100-98 ... so upsetting. But yeah the 16 player full infection games were my favorite

ramsy66

Sounds like you guys had fun. Shame nobody invited me. :(

Green_Eye
the match we blues lost 100-98 ... so upsetting. But yeah the 16 player full infection games were my favorite

Never in a million years did i think we were gonna win that one :|

But you sir played very well :)

Andrew

That's because we were pwning them :p No way should they have won, so many stupid deaths in that match. Ah well, I've pwned the people on that team more times in the past they have me so I'm content lol :p

Tech Star

o.O send me a invite to Neowin matches! GamerID: GReaperT30! I can only play on weekends though, and I am a good team player.

gigapixels

Is anybody available to play today? Like soon? I'm available for about three hours, and then I'm going out for yet another birthday celebration. My birthday has gone on for three days now :laugh:

PL_
Is anybody available to play today? Like soon? I'm available for about three hours, and then I'm going out for yet another birthday celebration. My birthday has gone on for three days now :laugh:

I'm up for a game if anyone else is :laugh: