Halo 03 |SPOILERS| OFFICIAL

It will be quite a long time until I can get my greedy little hands on Halo 3, and waiting all these years for the story's ending has been long enough, so if anyone has finished the campaign, post the story here please.

Wouldn't it have been better to request a pm? That way people won't accidentally read the spoiler.

Thing is I'm in Germany. everything is PAL, my stuff wouldnt work with the TVs. Even if it did, the game is still in German, and my level of German just doesnt cut it. The earliest that I can play this game is maybe in January, when I go back to Canada. I have waited too long for this.

Send me a PM too, cuz I'm a bad girl. :yes:

lol, jk. I would die if I knew the REAL ending without olaying the game.. The one I've been telling everyone is a lie.

Thank god I was beginning to worry when I saw MC with flowers and a friking unicorn in your avatar.

Edited by Neo003

Thing is I'm in Germany. everything is PAL, my stuff wouldnt work with the TVs. Even if it did, the game is still in German, and my level of German just doesnt cut it. The earliest that I can play this game is maybe in January, when I go back to Canada. I have waited too long for this.

Most PAL TVs can support NTSC kit fine. Also, as the game is 100% region free, you could just buy a UK copy off Ebay or something?

Most PAL TVs can support NTSC kit fine. Also, as the game is 100% region free, you could just buy a UK copy off Ebay or something?

It is region free but an NTSC version won't work on a PAL 360 will it?

I have started a 4th thread, just for spoilers, since so many people get their panties in a bunch when they read spoilers and did not want to.

This was requested and also suggested FTR.

Please still use tags when appropriate, but pretty much anyone in here should realize this thread is about things you may not want to read if you have not played the game yet.

If you guys want, I can tell you the ending. Ive finished the game already.

Although I havent seen the extended one in Legendary difficulty. Thing is, its probably another useless scene (A la Halo 1)

If you guys want, I can tell you the ending. Ive finished the game already.

Although I havent seen the extended one in Legendary difficulty. Thing is, its probably another useless scene (A la Halo 1)

hay, I would really like to know please. I heard there was a post-credits scene as well...right?

Thanks in advance! :)

Sort of.

By the way there is a post credits scene as well.

Anyway

DONT EVEN CLICK THE BLACK THING IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED

So, the Ark is discovered to be some sort of Halo creator machine as well, and Master Chief & Arbiter and Co decide to fire up an incomplete Halo to destroy the Flood, the Covenant and the Ark in a single shot, to do so, Master Chief and the Arbiter do so in the Incomplete Halo controll room, only to be stopped by Guilty Spark 343, and after some sacrificial help from Johnson, Master Chief and the Arbiter activate the incomplete Halo and escape the Ring and the Ark. However, when activating the frigate to escape, Master chief slipped and didnt manage to get futher in the ship (AKA Controll room) and stayed behind in the Hangar with Cortana. Cortana says to Chief that it was an honor to serve him, and we see a light flash.

Pans to Earth, there is a ceremonail funeral to all the ones that died in the last battle for Earth, lots of pictures in a memorial made from a piece of the ship in which the Arbiter arrived (Only half of the ship, AKA, Cockpit and such arrived at Earth). No Master Chief to be seen, and everyone talks about the Chief and how it was sad to see him go. Apparently the Chief didnt survive. The Arbiter leaves the Earth in a Covenant frigate along with all the Elites and says "Lets go back home, and see our planet once again. End of Halo 3

After credits scene.

We hear Cortana calling for the Chief... The Chief flashes his flashlight, and discovers that he is floating inside the spaceship... Cortana says that the Ark was destroyed and the Halo as well, and that the Chief managed to end the Covenant, and the Flood. And that they were able to escape... Well, sort of, half of them. Cortana says that only half of the Frigate in which Master Chief and the Arbiter managed to escape teleported back to Earth, and that Master Chief and herself were stuck in the outer rim of the Galaxy. (Camera zooms out to show the destroyed half of the frigate). Master Chief then says for her to send a signal to Earth, and Cortana says that it could take months... Years even. Then Master Chief floats himself to a Cryogenic pod and says for her to call him when she needs him.

End of Halo 3.

Edited by Arkanius

hey guys, yes i know halo 3 just came out and im already stuck! what can i say, Im not very good at it! lol- I already need help, and im sure I will need more help as time goes by, so i decided to open this thread :) Anyways, this is very very early in the game, almost near the begining- i have to rescue the sergent and his squad. I jump down and and run to the right where the bridge is. On the bridge is a brute with a big hammer. HE WONT DIE and WHOOPS my ASS! I unload EVERYTHING on him and he just wont die! I mean EVERYTHING! Am i doing something wrong? I dont see any other way to get to the squad where they are being held prisoner! :(

Those Brutes seem to have some sort of active shield that engages when they're being fired at. But they do die eventually, just takes some time. The most effective way to kill them is to jump over them and then stick them with a grenade on their back and unload... should bring 'em down without much fuss. :)

Those Brutes seem to have some sort of active shield that engages when they're being fired at. But they do die eventually, just takes some time. The most effective way to kill them is to jump over them and then stick them with a grenade on their back and unload... should bring 'em down without much fuss. :)

thanks dude! will try that! i feel like such a loser for asking ;) lol i am not goods at teh video gameeessss!

thanks dude! will try that! i feel like such a loser for asking ;) lol i am not goods at teh video gameeessss!

Hey, no problem man. I'll play it through with you if you'd like, I'm currently looking for some people to co-op with. :D Send me a FR.

^ Nice recap Arkanius, but you forgot to mention one of the biggest twists in the story:

343 Guilty Spark revealed who The Forerunner is -- Master Chief. :o

It was common knowledge that the Humans were Forerunners descents. Guilty Spark said Master Chief was a Forerunner. Not THE Forerunner. All Humankind is Forerunner so to speak

It was common knowledge that the Humans were Forerunners descents. Guilty Spark said Master Chief was a Forerunner. Not THE Forerunner. All Humankind is Forerunner so to speak

IINM, I think that was more speculation than anything else based on 'reading between the lines' of the plot. 343 Guilty Spark clearly said to Master Chief that he was THE Forerunner.

IINM, I think that was more speculation than anything else based on 'reading between the lines' of the plot. 343 Guilty Spark clearly said to Master Chief that he was THE Forerunner.

No :rofl:

The Forerunner were a different race. They took care of humanity. They incubated us, so to speak. So we are indirect descendants of them. There is no one Forerunner. It was a species, not a person. If Master Chief was the Forerunner, why does GS keep referring to "his creators" when he's blabbing on about his duty?

Did you follow Iris? That explained a lot. As do the terminals in-game.