Halo 03 |SPOILERS| OFFICIAL

No :rofl:

The Forerunner were a different race. They took care of humanity. They incubated us, so to speak. So we are indirect descendants of them. There is no one Forerunner. It was a species, not a person. If Master Chief was the Forerunner, why does GS keep referring to "his creators" when he's blabbing on about his duty?

Did you follow Iris? That explained a lot. As do the terminals in-game.

Well, I dunno, that doesn't really explain why GS called him Forerunner. :p But I played it again and he doesn't say THE, but he does call him (directly) Forerunner.

I didn't find any terminals, I'll try for that the next time through. :)

There are two things I don't know why people aren't talking about:

For the first time in any of the games, Cortana calls Master Chief by his first name.

And during the memorial for the dead during the last cutscene, MC's Spartan number is scrawled onto the hull of the ship. That's a pretty big deal, as up to that point all Spartans were listed as MIA when they died.

^

Cortana was a doctor who picked MC aka john when he was a child, (I haven't read all the books yet) but I think they turn cortana into an AI. The original cortana was really close to MC (also she was really close to MC during the training), and bungie themself like to think that there's love affair going on between Cortana AI and MC (It is as screwed up as it sounds).

^

Cortana was a doctor who picked MC aka john when he was a child, (I haven't read all the books yet) but I think they turn cortana into an AI. The original cortana was really close to MC (also she was really close to MC during the training), and bungie themself like to think that there's love affair going on between Cortana AI and MC (It is as screwed up as it sounds).

You need to go read the books. Cortana was never human. She was modeled after Dr. Halsey, who worked extensively on the Spartan project. Bungie didn't mean it as a love affair. I think they just did it to show how deep seated their connection is after working together all these years in the war. Now they finished the war together.

-Spenser

So does anyone want to see a Halo 4. I think Bungie did the ending great where it leaves itself open to the possibility of a sequel, but doesn't obligate them to make one, and personally, I'd rather they didn't. I love Halo and all, and I probably always will, but I Bungie deserves to go and do whatever else they have in mind (I know they have other plans that aren't Halo) and I'd like to see what they've got for us. And if they decide to make another Halo, say, for the next generation Xbox console, I'd buy that, but really, I'm satisfied with what we have now :D

-Spenser

So does anyone want to see a Halo 4. I think Bungie did the ending great where it leaves itself open to the possibility of a sequel, but doesn't obligate them to make one, and personally, I'd rather they didn't. I love Halo and all, and I probably always will, but I Bungie deserves to go and do whatever else they have in mind (I know they have other plans that aren't Halo) and I'd like to see what they've got for us. And if they decide to make another Halo, say, for the next generation Xbox console, I'd buy that, but really, I'm satisfied with what we have now :D

-Spenser

I think with all the "Finish the Fight" stuff it is done. I'm sure they will come out with another great series eventually.

MC marries Dr. Halsey and together they move to the suburbs. Halo4 follows them as they settle and have 4 kids. Once a month they hold a BBQ and the Arbiter along with the rest of the Spartans come over for beer-pong.

-Spenser

I'm with you. I'd love for a Halo 4 someday, but it's not something that absolutely needs to happen.

Halo is a ring... you start Halo 1 right after a teleportation that leaves you right in front of a mysterious planet, then the MC wakes up from his cryopod. Halo 3 ends after a teleportation that leaves the MC right in front of another mysterious planet and then he goes back to his cryopod. it's a full circle... :shiftyninja:

So Master Chief didn't die... and I hate how I have to play at Legendary Diffculty now to get the ending I want. :wacko:

Also, I find it funny when The Arbitor and Johnson each holding different weapons (Arbitor taking Human Weapons, Johnson taking Covenent Weapons).

Guys, that wasnt another Halo... It was a planet, however, you only saw the edge due an "eclipse" effect on the sun.

What meaning does this have? Nothing seriously. But another book wouldn't be bad :D