Blog Spam? Ahem... not spam

Ok seriously,

Stop calling everything "spam"

Like, really... then what is LiveSide.net if people link to it, its spam... cause well, its a blog.....

What is Msblog.org, or mess.be, or msblog.org, those are all blogs, so i guess those are spam as well...

Oh, and I guess we cant even talk about MSDN Blogs, cause its so obvious thats a blog, so linking to it, is getting MSDN Blog to get hits, so that is considered spam...

Seriously... Neowin staff... just think about this for a minute.......

How come a blog like LiveSide.net is allowed, when a startup blog... isnt?

Doesnt make much sense... does it...

# Neowin requires that members respect the decision of moderators.

Threads and posts questioning the actions or decisions of forum moderations will be deleted on sight, and the appropriate action taken (up to and including forum bans) against the thread starter and/or participants. However, as a member you reserve the right to PM any moderator or administrator regarding action taken at Neowin.

* Reporting System: Do not abuse the report system, while we appreciate members reporting bad behavior, we don't appreciate rude comments or your opinion on how 'quick' staff are at handling problems around here.

Closed

Ok seriously,

Stop calling everything "spam"

Like, really... then what is LiveSide.net if people link to it, its spam... cause well, its a blog.....

What is Msblog.org, or mess.be, or msblog.org, those are all blogs, so i guess those are spam as well...

Oh, and I guess we cant even talk about MSDN Blogs, cause its so obvious thats a blog, so linking to it, is getting MSDN Blog to get hits, so that is considered spam...

Seriously... Neowin staff... just think about this for a minute.......

How come a blog like LiveSide.net is allowed, when a startup blog... isnt?

Doesnt make much sense... does it...

I've already told you twice via PM... READ IT... just incase you still don't understand...

Posting blogs is fine... AS LONG AS THE CONTENT IS ORIGNAL. Posting a blog full of copy and pasted news is what isn't allowed...

In other words... it it takes two clicks to get to the source (i.e one click on Neowin... and then another click on your blog) thats where it will be removed.

See my pinned blog spam thread... or just read your pm's.

Thread Reclosed